Boat Larcenies

This will be more than a slap on the hand.

Now their finger prints and DNA are on file and they are on "the usual suspect list". If they are not properly punished,at least they are neutralized.

Brian,

That's a very good point about the copper. I wonder if any aluminum tubing from rod holders, riggers, etc was also being sold at the scrap yard?

To all the fellow boaters who had stuff stolen - call the police and see if you can identify any of your stuff. The more thefts they can link to these tools, the more time they can spend rotting in the can.

Man, I hate tools like this,

- Chris

This will be more than a slap on the hand.

Now their finger prints and DNA are on file and they are on "the usual suspect list". If they are not properly punished,at least they are neutralized.

...and now everyone will know their name, where they live and have pictures to ID them. :sweating::worried:

Shumway had a bunch of boats broken into the night of the storm. (Last Monday) I'm not sure whose boat they were but all of these kids were from Irondequoit and that's where Shumway is.... At least they found the culprits.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Can't stand thieves sorry to all the guys who were hit by these scums. :@ We had about 3-4 grand worth of Lake O tackle stolen from our boat in storage a few years back. Im still pissed about that and were just now getting back to where we have a fraction of the gear we had.