• Friday and or Saturday
    • Saturday and or Sunday
    • Poll 4 Tournament Target Species Choose only one of the following
    • Salmon Only
    • Mixed species
    • Poll 5 Copetition Level choose only one of the following
    • General Field all together
    • Pro Division and Amateur Division

Thanks Vince...I know nobody meant to step an anyone's feet and hopefully we can all man up and move forward for the good of the fishing community and Sodus Point  :yes:

Update...just had a phone conversation with Matt and it sounds like he's really working hard on this and had some really good thoughts. I know he's busy today so I just thought I'd throw this up to let all know that this tournament is going to happen and personally I am very excited about the ideas I have heard.  

I have agreed to help in many ways, and anyone else willing to help should contact either Matt Leclair or Jeff Zimmer. Hopefully, Troy from Warrens will accept that we are only trying to help get this going again and rejoin us in an effort to make this the best tournament Sodas has ever seen.  Troy has done a lot to get this going and I know we all support his efforts and his establishments and would love to see him keep a leading role in this event. 

C'mon Troy....what do ya say ?  I'm sure there will be plenty of info coming over the next week, so lets all support Matt, Jeff and hopefully Troy in any way we can.

Edited by Fishtails

My team and I are willing to help if their is something we can do let me know. William Jennings(607-532-4456) We may be able to find a sponsor or two. Kudos to all who work on this event.

Sorry guys I'd love to help, but I'll be pretty tied up prepping the Salmon Slam tournament on Aug 3rd. If things don't get worked out we can still fit a few more boats in our tourney, but it may not scratch that competitive itch many of you have...

You all got it figured out, good luck. We're out of it.

Wow, didn't see that coming..I guess we should be happy he's not holding anyone's money? 

That's a fairly unstable fuse. 

I stopped at the bait shop 6 days ago and was told they knew NOTHING about any Sodus Point tournament. 

Sorry guys I'd love to help, but I'll be pretty tied up prepping the Salmon Slam tournament on Aug 3rd.

That's okay Nick, I know you would and we understand buddy.

The new Sodus Pro Am is gonna happen...no worries.  Now that we have moved on, many prominent people are stepping forward and much is already falling in place. These people know who they are, and without them we'd be up a creek!

We're moving on and many who were refused when they offered help the first time around are offering their support and it is being warmly accepted.

The Sodus Pro Am website will be up soon, the dates are set, the rules should be up by weeks end, sponsors are being lined up.....Spread the word cause we're rolling boys. 

Edited by Fishtails

Wow, didn't see that coming..I guess we should be happy he's not holding anyone's money? 

That's a fairly unstable fuse. 

I stopped at the bait shop 6 days ago and was told they knew NOTHING about any Sodus Point tournament. 

Maybe no one knows anything because I, Me, Myself was working on this in between running two small business and working a 90 plus hour a week job. Everything was laid out and ready for production including registration by the end of May as discussed with some.  Read back through the thread it was a guaranteed event in place and ready to happen with some fine tuning required for payouts. Information rules, structure, dates etc available online. Ahhhhhh it doesn't matter , I'm not waastng anymore of my time. "Unstable fuse", maybe one should look in the mirror from time to time.

I am happy to see this fishing event going forward. I apoligize for any issues that might have arisen from past posts. Lets keep this positve, and i appreciate all of those who are helping to keep this tournament alive. I will be looking for the sodus pro am website. Thanks again.

Great to see a Sodus Pro-Am event in the works again. Even better if they could contact/work with Oswego Pro-Am tournament organizers and get a East end cup again. Might even standardize the Pro-Am rules the same for both East end Pro-Ams and finaly see what that does to tournament enrollment amongst the local charter fleets that have been sitting out. Our team will be watching the Pro-am website also.

Jerry

REBEL CHARTERS

Oswego welcomes the Sodus event and will lend any help within our capacity. We are still somewhat involved (to a very small degree) with coordination from the west end but doing things in a new way. The way we have chose to re-establish the 2013 Oswego Pro/Am has left us out of an "official" over-all for 3 or 4 events (Niagara, Orleans Oswego & Sodus) But we are very open to an "East end" championship, I will continue to chat with Matt LeClair and/or all entities involved with the future of Sodus!!!

We wish Sodus all the luck in the world and will also fish the Sodus venue !!!

If anyone wishes to offer us their ideas concerning an east end championship please contact me

[email protected] with ideas....

ie. Entry fee?, format? etc.

Tom

Awesome Tom, your help is so much appreciated!! With the help of yourself and a few others hopefully everything will come together quickly.

I just launched the new website. This may be a good time to start a new thread, so I will post the info on that thread.