2013 LOTSA

PennYan20

It was my pleasure to meet and do business with the many vendors ! My first show and my son, Tom. Very well organized ! All I can say----"It was awesome, to meet Charter Captains, and business owners in the fishing community." Well done! Steve and Tom..............

What great weekend. Saw a lot of the guys and met a bunch of new ones. Really nice to pull your head out of winter and think trolling for a couple of days.

Spent a little extra time at the border crossing tonight explaining how little I paid for all the fishing equipment. Next year I bring a bigger truck

Excellent seminar presented by Pete and Tom. I could see they put a lot of work and effort onto their presentation

Very well done!

Thanks to Chuck for the ride.

Look forward to next year.

Thanks

Mike

Rock and Troll Fishing Team

My first as well and it was great.  I enjoyed the seminar and hope to make the trip out for part two in March. Great seeing the few fellow fisherman I already know, introducing myself to the ones I've only spoken to online and making a few new acquaintances too.  Thanks, guys!

Thanks for stopping by the booth and introducing yourself. 2013 Lake O pre season buzz is officially ON!  I saw sheer joy on peoples faces, even though their pockets were lighter! Whether it was new or used, the tackle was "gold" to the attendees. 

It was great seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. Hats off to LOTSA for being so organized. Thanks for all your work on the pen projects.

I was another one of the Canadians.  This was my first trip to LOTSA and I am glad I made it.  The info definitely helped to answer many of my questions as a newcomer to the Lake O scene and the flea market helped mark some items of my wish list.  Thanks for a great weekend guys.

Thanks guys,

This weekend does take a great deal of effort on the part of a lot of people to pull together.  It's always good to know that effort isn't wasted. 

Always good to see all of you.  Even though my pathetic, sieve like memory prevents me from remembering very many names, I recogized a lot of faces in the crowd. :)

What was very encouraging was that we had well over 50 people on Sunday Morning attend our Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon Beginners Class, Part One.  It's great to see all the interest with new people entering the fishery.  For those that attended that class, remember Part 2 is coming up in a couple weeks on Saturday, March 9 at the Newfane Community Center (Old Town Hall).

Tim

great show my freind and my son made the trip up. well organized and talked to some real super nice guys. Hats off to the gentelman that gave my son a tackle box and a net. He would not take any money for it just told me to take him fishing. NO PROBLEM by the way he slept with that box and half the new gear that i bought yesterday.thanks again to everyone involved.  matt

Can someone tell me if NK was there? What is their status?  Posts on other categories of LOU have indicated issues with shipments etc.   Just wanted to know as I use NKs often.

this is 2nd hand info

Yes they were there and all their spoons are no longer painted and will be taped/ decal whatever the term for that is

Once again LOTSA puts on a great weekend. On saturday, I had the opportunity to sit in on the seminar and witness a great job by both Tom Alllen and Pete Alex. The expo on sunday was insane at times but as always a great time. It was nice of alot of you guys to stop by the Blood Run Tackle booth and say hi, and also to put some LOU names to faces. Spring cant get here fast enough!

What an AWESOME time my daughter and I had.   I met a few folks I have chatted with on the forum and there were a few I heard were there but weren't sure which ones.  Wanted to thank you guys for all the help and tips you give to the new guys like myself in person but here it is in thread as I wasn't sure who you were at the show. 

I learned a bit at the morning trolling session and hope I can make the next session in March!    

My daughter kept talking about the new fishing pole she got and how she can't wait to use it on the 90 minute ride home..  She's so exicited!   What a great session the afternoon kids session was.  Thanks for the show LOTSA!