Prisebox challenge!

The Prisebox challenge!

-Event date June 29th 2013

-Weigh-in at 7:00 sharp at The Prisebox bbq on route 14 between Montour-Falls and Watkins glen

-$50 a boat must be pre-registered by June 28th at the Prisebox

-Heaviest 5 fish box not including more than 1 rainbow or over 3 lake trout(to be fair to fisherman on any of the lakes)

-Fishing may take place on Seneca, Cayuga or Keuka!

-80% pay back pays back 1st-3rd place

-Additional $10 a boat lunker fee if interested

-Must be present to win!

We would love to see many entrants in this derby feel free to ask any further details. Hope you all enjoy this event! May the best boat win! Hope the prize is in your box! :lol: 

@ Mower - i can come up with one that is a great idea give me a day or 2 on that and i will have one posted

@lakebound88- sounds great! spread the word even if you have to bribe people to sign up so they can have some juicy fall of the bone chicken bbq at weigh in!!

glad to see many are interested! spread the word around guys I'll have fliers out soon.

@ iron duke- glad to see my former BOCES principal in on this tourney!!

Im his son but Im sure he'll be onboard ....   Great tourney get me some flyers and i will spread the word...

Mike

It might be a good idea to give some more details here. for example how do you get the money there cash or check Visa etc.

Thanks

Edited by Sk8man

• 2 weeks later...

I just talked with the Prisebox BBQ.... The person i talked to says that entrants must sign up at the BBQ and then will go from there....Cyn and I are going over this week to enter.....I'll ask if we can enter for those who can't make the drive....Zeke & Cyn

• 2 weeks later...

Entry form:

The Prisebox challenge!

-Event date June 29th 2013

-Weigh-in at 7:00 sharp at The Prisebox bbq on route 14 between Montour-Falls and Watkins glen

-$50 a boat must be pre-registered by June 28th at the Prisebox

-Heaviest 5 fish box not including more than 1 rainbow or over 3 lake trout(to be fair to fisherman on any of the lakes)

-Fishing may take place on Seneca, Cayuga or Keuka Lakes!

-80% pay back pays back 1st-3rd place

-Additional $10 a boat lunker fee if interested

-Must be present to win!

-Payout will be in cash at weigh in!

-make all checks payable to Judd Parrott

-Please return this form with payment inclosed to 353 Parrott road, Cayuta NY 14824!

-See you at the weigh in! Good Luck!

Paricipant #1

_____________________________________                                            _______________________________________
Participant #2                                                                                                       Boat Name

Participant #3

(please fill out and return with entry form)

The prisebox challenge!

Participation waiver:

- As participants in the Prisebox challange on 6/29/13 we assume complete responsibility
for any injuries to ourselves or our property which may occure during the event

-We understand that weather can play a huge role in safety on the fingerlakes and we will venture
at our own risk, we will not hold anyone from the Prisebox responsible for this and we release
them from any and all liability associated with our actions.

-We have read and understand the New York state fishing regulation and have all proper lisences
required to fish this event and will abide by the regulations.

- We have read all the tournament rules and understand how the prize system works and how the box
style weigh in works.

-We understand all NYS boating laws and our boat is equiped with the necessary PFDs and safety equipment.

-We understand that any and all the judges decissions are FINAL!

-It is also understood that any team caught cheating will be disqualified.

-Must be present at weigh in to win!

________________________                 _________________________                   ______________________
Participant #1      Printed name                  Participant#2    Printed name                         Participant #3 printed name

________________________                    _____________________________               _______________________
Paricipant #1 signature                                 Participant #2 signature                                         Participant #3 signature

________________________                  _____________________________              ________________________
Date                                                               Date                                                                          Date