smashed them on Seneca 8-4

I met my brother at the boat launch in the north end at 5am.  We had only thoughts of silvers but also wanted to complete our first Seneca slam.  Armed with lots of new information we put down just passed bellhurst in 90ft of water.  we ran spoons on riggers parked at 55 and 65 with sliders on both.  we ran a dipsey with blue dolphin spoon out 140 on 3 setting off of starboard side and ran a dipsey pulling white with green dot sp pulling a green glow atomic fly back 154 on 3 setting. ran 10 color leadcore down the middle pulling lemon ice spoon.  we trolled se for about 30 mins til the 55 rigger fired was a nice 4lb rainbow got him in net then he did a rainbow jump and out of the net he went.  about 20 mins later the 65 rigger fired was a 3lb laker landed then back into the lake he went.  action was slow and didnt have any good screen so we made a move to 85 ft of water south of roys marina.  We immediatley had a good screen. We set out the port side dipsey with a habenero sd and Habenero fly back 154ft on 3 setting.  I then continued to put out the other dipsey when the 1rst 1 fired was a small 18" LL but was our first ever!  back in he goes. put the dipsey back out get and 2nd one in pulling green gator with blue hammer fly.  put down first rigger and bam same dipsey fired again this time a 6lb laker.  he was bleeding bad when we got him in the net so in the box he went.  from there on out it was a steady pick of lakers and bows. we never got a brown to the boat so no slam but had a great time taking turns catching fish with my brother and nephew.  we ended the day with over 20 bites and about 12 fish in the boat.  all but 5 lakers that died before they could be revived lived to be caught another day

We owe a BIG thanks to Sk8man Blueghost and Erabbit for sending us the info that helped us catch the silvers.  Thank you Guys from my brother and I !!!    :)  :yes:  :yes:

Great job. If you wanna get a better shot at the browns try moving in to 35-55 fow. You can get them out deep but a better chance at finding then where the thermo meets bottom of lake.

Good job and keep on getting them!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app