ELOSTA Marine and Tackle Sale-Updated Vendor list

It is that time of year again! 

This year our Tackle sale is March 15th.  It will be held at the same venue as last year, the South Shore Association building on South Bay rd in Cicero NY.

Hours 9am -1pm

This will be the place to find something new and something old.  Those who attended last year know we had vendors with a ton of stuff for sale.

Hope to see you all there!

Tables are all sold out.

We charge a $1 admission fee to get in.  This money goes to help us send youth to DEC summer camp.

Here are a list of our tackle vendors that will be on hand.

Fat Nancys

All Season Sports

Salmon River Sport Shop

Bartell Road Bait and Tackle, Oneida Lake

Bouf's Bait and Tackle, Verona Beach Oneida Lake

Fishy Business Tackle, Keuka Lake

R and R Spoons

Stream King Fishing Lures

ITO Flies

We have a great blend of Lake Ontario Business's, Oneida Lake and the Fingerlakes.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Brian

Edited by Tall Tails

• 1 month later...

I was laughing and wanted to answer in a smarta$$ way but I figured you just had not had your coffee yet!

See you Saturday! Please Introduce yourself I should be at the front table when you come in.

Haha that is exactly what I said to myself "I need to drink more coffee before responding on here"

Sent from my thinking chair...

I forgot to say that with the 6 inch flies Ryan from ITO sent up 4 inchers and some of the new eyeflies...  the Eye fly is great for trout and salmon, but the walleye guys are now using them on worm harnesses. Jim from Ultimate Outdoors gave me one to show off to all you Walleye guys.