Boats out!

Boats out and home. Doesn't feel like spring yet, not even close, but its close enough for me! Anyone else get their rides out from their winters nap?

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-13950547039951_thumb.jpg

That's why I brought it home when I did. The ground froze again at the house so I could get it where I can work on it. Bloods pumping. I'm ready to fire the new engine up!

Nice!  Have fun getting ready.  Most of the way is clear enough but the wind after the last snow put a big drift right in front of the barn door.  Which is also now frozen shut.  One or two melting days to go!

YA, I got mine in the driveway, was behind a 5ft wall of snow from plowing the driveway up towards my boat, when the days last week got to near 50 degrees I used my snow blower and chopped the 20ft wide path through the snow bank and now she sits in the driveway. I know how you feel lakebound, but way to early to fire the new girl up. It's 14 degrees this morning and no real big brake in sight yet. Lots of work to do on her but to cold to uncover yet with the talk of snow later this week, I'll keep her blanket on until better weather. I don't foresee a need to rush into things yet. I'll tinker on the trailer/lights ect. till warmer weather, good luck to all and hope the snow didn't damage to many covers, I got a little snow damage to my cover which I hope didn't effect my top, which I didn't take off but rolled it up like as if to trailer.

Nice"

I've run the new engine when I installed it. I'm just excited for break in on the lake. Be a few more weeks. Still two feet of ice at the dock :(. But soon enough..

I was gonna pull mine hone Sunday am, woke up to the same snow, sun came out after wedding errands so we went and got the boat :)

My rig has been next to the house all winter under a heavy tarp. Every time there was a warmish day (above 10 degrees) I crawled inside and looked and planned. At one point I even had a heater inside under the tarp to do some small stuff. But soon enough now....

gotta love the small outboard i got my fluids and gonna get it out this weekend on seneca wind permitting

driveway is thwad enought for the suv i can almost smell the grilled landlock