Ice.

W.W.IV.

It looks like the predicted warm up this weekend may not amount to much. Then it's off to the races! Get your gear ready!

I just got my 8" nils Keith! But I can't open it till my birthday(27)! Your nils last year really impressed me

• 2 weeks later...

Felt great to get on the ice for the first time this season on Sunday. Limited ice made for spotty fishing. However, still managed several flags, few nice perch, 2 pickerel, and a largie released safely. Cant wait for temps to drop and tighten things up. post-155409-14193457162334_thumb.jpgpost-155409-14193457162334_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Felt great to get on the ice for the first time this season on Sunday. Limited ice made for spotty fishing. However, still managed several flags, few nice perch, 2 pickerel, and a largie released safely. Cant wait for temps to drop and tighten things up. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1419345715.687037.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1419345715.687037.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

How far north are you going to find fishable ice.

not much up this way.might find some small coves with ice,but nothing safe.some of the locals were riding sleds on part of raquette lake,but that was before the rain and warm wind.maybe next weekend,looks like its gona get cold next week.