Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sectvchamps1113

Worm Harness Colors for Erie

I will be venturing to Lake Erie in the next.few weeks for some eyes. Thus will be my first time fishing Erie for walleyes. What are the best blade and bead colors for harnesses.? I have a 75 horse and a bow mount trolling motor what speed should I be at?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Speed for new has been 1.5-2, heard black and purple were good not sure what blade types. We got 4 Saturday on renosky and raps in blue of riggers

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We usually do well on fire tiger willow leaf blades

As of this past week green, nuclear green, purple, purple /black. Willow & Colorado blades. We did better at sog 2.2-2.5 mph. Along the fence at 53-55 fow. out of Buffalo SBH. good luck!

Watermelon and black/purple

Renoskys with the front hook removed and a larger treble in the middle. No worm, five colors of lead core, clown color today, sixty five foot of water, two at twenty eight and twenty three inches between noon and two PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am in a slow learning curve when it comes to Erie eyes but it seems that the best color that works for me is Black/Purple anything!  The same color combo is a killer on Oneida in bucktails with a worm.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.