Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
islander21

Sold / Closed 22' Starcraft Islander sold/closed

post-158736-0-47553300-1438130406_thumb.jpgI'm selling a 1991 22' StarCraft Islander cuddy w/ 4.3 mercruiser. Seats 6+ have all the cushions for the cuddy and the rear. Shift cable, exhaust and driveshaft bellows were are replaced this year. Includes 2002 9.9 Nissan 4 stroke kicker and kicker bar, 4 cannon uni-troll downriggers w/ weights and extendable booms all have swivel bases two have dual rod holders. Mooring cover and bimini top, cb radio, hummingbird fishfinder with gps. Plus many extras. All sits on a 1991 Calkin galvanized trailer with brand new tires. Need to sell!! $8500 obo.

Here are some extra pics for all who were asking.

post-158736-0-05734700-1439597700_thumb.jpg

post-158736-0-30539500-1439597712_thumb.jpg

post-158736-0-13896400-1439597745_thumb.jpg

post-158736-0-35691400-1439597771_thumb.jpg

post-158736-0-95295300-1439597792_thumb.jpg

post-158736-0-03648400-1439597950_thumb.jpg

Edited by islander21

Are both boat and trailer registered in NY?

I am interested,can you send more pictures? Before driving to Coopers Town I really need a lot more information.

Salmon fishing is good!! Some one needs to be catching fish off this boat Make me a reasonable offer

Make me an offer Folks!! I need to sell

Surprised it hasent yet actually

Looking for some feed back. I have had several people PM me I have responded but no response back... Two things possible they aren't interested or they are getting the message. How do I know if the message reached them??

No slow I do not. Toys are not a neccesity in life. Just seen too many people get in water way over their heads by financing toys. If you really want it save up for it and you will appreciate item that much more.

wrong time o year

X2, nice islander!

people are looking for the "giveaways" this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

X2, nice islander!

people are looking for the "giveaways" this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks! Can't blame somebody for looking for a deal don't want to get caught up In the payment thing..

Nice boat :)

As to your question , I think the PM's are getting back . Sometimes eyes are bigger then the pockets, lots of tire kickers and location can be an issue

Good luck and again nice boat ..

Nice boat :)

As to your question , I think the PM's are getting back . Sometimes eyes are bigger then the pockets, lots of tire kickers and location can be an issue

Good luck and again nice boat ..

Thanks for the feed back!

Its a buyers market this time of year. Hold it till tax time then post it.

I really need to sell My inside storage space isn't going to be available again this winter. Weird not even an offer... Other then the payment plan. It has only been on for 2wks still have my fingers crossed

Winterize and shrinkwrap it and sell in spring time you can probably get an additional 2 grand given condition of yourboat asit is now