Lakersssss

thats a jack crevalle!!! still a very hard fighting fish!!! i agree salt water life is so much nicer but hey we cant complain, for freshwater fishing i think we have it the best in the world!!

No golf here. Haven't seen a course. Going offshore for marlin on Tuesday steelydan. The shore fishing is a rush. A local told me it was a jack. Either way, on a six foot ros it was a blast. Tons of other fish kicking around. Hoping to grab a something bigger by weeks end. I didn't bring enough lures. I figured out what they want but I'm getting low. Break offs lol. Hoping to get into snook and reds Wednesday test my luck.

Nick

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fresh water fishing pales in comparison to salt water... Stripers  grow  as big as Great Lakes salmon, and you don't need to troll for them..Jigging in 30 fow works fine, and they are  very abundant,, Blues too.. You can catch them right from shore by the multiple dozen on a good morning tide, and nothing in fresh water comes close to the brutal fight they put up.. A 10 pound blue will snap 20 lb test if your drag is too tight.. I don't miss living  in nj really.. I DO miss the ocean, bays and tidal rivers though.. We have some good fishing here, but once you fish salt water for a while, you realize  the mis match between fresh and salt species.. Salt water fish are bigger, stronger, faster, more abundant, much better eating, and easier to catch than their sweet water counterparts... bob

Edited by bulletbob