Wall of the shipping lane

Yes, very nice fish!!! Headed out tomorrow, weather permitting, I hope all this goes to the south and north of us. 3 days we worked on stuff that needed to be done. Got boat for use tomorrow!! Hope we can as good as the above post. Congrats to your catch. PAP!!

Great king! Way to go!

I hit the lanes west of galloo this afternoon. Fished lines in from 4-7, went 2 for 4, biggest was maybe 12 lbs. missed one really good rip, seemed like a mature. Had no temps at all. Fished 110-130 down over 140-160 and just kept covering water.

Mosie, any temps to speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Unfortunately we are still new to the game and fishing blind in terms of temperature. 2 Sundays ago we were in same spot and caught 2 matures and some juveniles at 50-60 ft down over 135/150 with lots of marks. Yesterday caught the above down around 95 fishing from 7:30-noon.. Everything we marked was that deep and deeper. All fish except 1 juvenile (on a stinger) on mag spoons on manual riggers. Also had 2 dipsies with spoons and subbed in flasher fly on the rigger for a while but no hits. Fun to watch my son who runs about 100lbs when wet work those fish to the boat. So far he is 100% - keeping the beginners luck going.

Well nice work! Im usually out most weekends and a few weeknights, Boat name BluTooth on Channel 68 if you keep your radio on. Spoons had been hot for me all summer on our end of the lake until last week, now I cant move a spoon rod, mostly flasher fly bite and meat has been taking a few too.