Expo in Niagra

Is this the fishnut who used to stay at portage house hotel in the spring

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

No I’ve never stayed there. I’m from Pa. I fish Erie mostly, I fish Ontario for Browns in the spring. I’d like to start fishing Ontario for Kings next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow. Friday to Sunday. That's sounds expensive lol. Im only a half hour from the expo which is dangerous. Im like a kid in a candy store when i go there. I'll be there atleast Saturday. Doing the salmon school

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It’s not nearly as bad when your wife enjoys fishing as much as you do. Lol.
I’m the luckiest man alive. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

thanks for the kind words.  We paint only fish catching patterns, not just pretty lures. years of testing , we have actually found several patters that out do the rest and it all boils down to certain shades or pinks , purples, and greens. I find it truly amazing how fish will eat one purple color and not the other.

Look forward to seeing all you guys there. come ask questions and find out what color means to the fish. we will also be doing a seminar on slow trolling too

• Like 1

We'll be there.   I highly recommend sitting in on as many of the seminars as you can.  This will be my 4th Salmon school, but, the side seminars are packed full of knowledge too.  I haven't looked over the class schedule yet, but, last year we sat in on the Lowrance seminar, lower river fishing, and small boat tactics.  All were top notch with instructors that really "live" what the teach.

Hats off to LOTSA for putting this thing together.  It's a great way to cure the winter blues. 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2018 at 11:14 AM, hookedupf7 said:

I looked at the site and nothing came up. I have to see what the boss has planned. It’s about 5 hr trip. But i would like to check it out

Definitely worthy, the seminars will suck you in and before you know it the day flew by and you didn’t check out everything you wanted.  That’s why I’ve been going Saturday and Sunday lol

I will be there manning the NYS Classic Tournaments booth and taking registrations, where we will also have our Dockside Dealer gear for sale (limited quantities):

*Fillet Away Fish Mats

*Koyote Ugly Products

*Deep Freeze Products (1-shot skimmers, Blue Tipz signal devices)

*Nautic Sport power packs

*Celox Products (first aide pads, granules)

*Custom Painted Shark Weights

I will also be conducting several seminars on Ice Safety, Electronics for the Ice, Rigging and running Cut Bait, and assisting Frank Campbell using the Fillet Away Fish Mats. If you haven't seen the mats yet, definitely a fantastic item to make sure to see that weekend! We will also have them for sale at show-only pricing! This show is fantastic and i highly recommend coming to check it out!! Get all the details of the show at: http://niagarafishingexpo.com/

We will also have the NEW butterfly blade we made for Northland tackle. this spinner blade has sold out in the mid west already, has caught 14 species of fish and will troll from .25 mph to over 3mph behind dipsys. We caught walleye trolling dipsys 2.5-3 mph with the butterfly blade.  this works on perch and walleye both as you can see!! Our buddy Brian sent us this pic of last years catch.

183822.jpeg