Seneca Fish Camp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We been out fishing 4 times never moved a rod till today while I was fishing solo. 1 for 4 lost two off inline boards , got a eyeball off rigger. I landed a 8.75# brown sorry but I boxed it......some old lamprey wounds on her..... 

100_0781.JPG

100_0785.JPG

100_0786.JPG

Not now , LOL . he was a good fish fry......i gave half the brown away , i deep fried the rest yesterday , I cleaned up the pieces remove ALL bones , then put them in milk , paprika , for a day and then in freezer , took them out yesterday , put 8ozSeafoodSeasonedBreadingMix_001-2-1-e1501684962287.jpg

the best tasting deep fry I've had , some cocktail sauce on the side !!!!!!! 

• 1 month later...

Got out on the water with Carol brother Bill yesterday.....hot but we got a few......small landlock with 12" lamprey on it , 20" rainbow with lamprey scar , 3 more hits but lost , nice to get out on the water with Bill.......Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and water

Those browns are to strong for my taste , but beautiful fish way to go I love catching them  !!! Where do you get the breading mix never heard of it , got started using panko seasoned breading  mix a little while ago its real good but make sure its the seasoned one adds some nice flavor .