Sandy Creek Shootout recap.

Really could of used a prefish but life was too busy for this one. We dropped in at 200fow slowly slid out. We struggled getting bit immediately and the current was strong. We dealt with a 5 rod spread and slowly picked until 930. With a weak box getting built we decided to pack up and head out. We re set up in the shipping lanes and immediately got cracked. We stayed in 550fow and the bite was constant with a decent class of fish. We ended with a 17lb average for the 4 fish putting us right in the middle of the pack. More than the fishing I got to see good friends and shake hands with the guys that dedicate their lives to the fishery (Richard Hajecki, Larry Hammond) . I also got to be schooled by some of my mentors, congrats to Brian Gambell , Lou Borrelli and Shawn Considine for some serious boxes.

New friends being made , rods getting smashed, Steelies going airborn, and being schooled by my mentors. That’s a solid dayIMG_1141.JPGIMG_1142.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Great stuff! Sounds like a lot of 4 fish boxes.
Great job Brian, so cool that the trophy resides at East Fork for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice recap Jeremy and very respectable box:yes:. Congrats to Brian and company....

Edited by Sk8man

That is one sweet ride that Jeremy put together. We spend a few minutes oogling her as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. I don't think you can come up with a better trailerable rig.

Thanks Jeremy! Nice job today. That ride is one fish killing machine and good looking! Way better looking than my old battle wagon!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United