Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin J Legg

Looks promising for opener

IMG_5266.JPGIMG_5264.JPG

We caught 4 nice eyes we released in two trips this week while fishing Browns in the Henderson area. All were caught on spoons in 7-18 fow. We caught some numerous beautiful Browns and a couple lakers off boards and riggers on spoons and stick baits but was surprised by the walleyes. Trolling speed was 1.8- 2.2.

Probably should target them where we hit them but will be at Bay Of Quinte with buddies for the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Nice job Kevin plan on being in Lisbon.

I'm headed to Cardinal on Canadian side (starch factory) on Monday after going to Quinte.

I will probably make it there at some point sat myself, good luck in Canada Kevin. First time since 2011 I bought a Canadian lic again so I can fish both sides also, even down our way it will be handy always wanted to try it on our end.

Good luck gentleman. Nice fish kevin. Glad to see the eyes are hungry

Hi Kevin, do you know what the water temperature was where you had the eyes biting? Just curious what the conditions / factors that turned them into active feeders were. Great job as always!

Not so hot of a opener for us, one spot I fished was 48 degrees the other was 43 degrees bad northeast wind.

• Like 1

Well, at least you guys could fish.. Down here in the southern tier, the susquehanna  is barely within its banks, is running  high and  wild with trees, bushes, garbage cans tumbling wildly in its churning chocolate  milk colored water.. If i am very lucky, I might be able to fish for walleyes in a week... or two... bob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.