Took the kids out today. We didn't get there till 8:30 and the inside water was full of boats so we decided to try for a king a bit deeper. Ended up getting some kings and browns in 24 to 32 fow. Spoons were what they wanted today off divers,riggers and a five color. We marked more than a few pods of bait. The kids had a blast

received_226337295363277.jpeg

received_253625505750827.jpeg

received_156957942419833.jpeg

received_2816065435179830.jpeg

received_862002604305109.jpeg

Edited by shawn393
  • Like 11

Yup super jealous as well. I stayed deep out of Mexico lookin only for kings with no success. Great to see the littles out havin a great time.  Great work as a fisherman and a dad!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

Yup super jealous as well. I stayed deep out of Mexico lookin only for kings with no success. Great to see the littles out havin a great time.  Great work as a fisherman and a dad!

Thank you. The boys love it. 

40 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Enjoy it while you can...enjoy them when they are small... they grow up too damn fast!

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, child and outdoor

Time sure does go fast. It seems like they were just born. I have a 2 year old also and hopefully he will be ready for the boat next year. I do enjoy it now but I also can't wait till they can take control of the boat and I can sit back with a beer. Lol. Were you guys out there yesterday?  

1 minute ago, shawn393 said:

Time sure does go fast. It seems like they were just born. I have a 2 year old also and hopefully he will be ready for the boat next year. I do enjoy it now but I also can't wait till they can take control of the boat and I can sit back with a beer. Lol. Were you guys out there yesterday?  

Yes sir we were. We had a great day out there.

12 hours ago, ken frearson said:

Awsome, looks like a those kids had a blast! We had a fun day off sandy with the kings and lakers in 40-45 fow as well.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice. We swung out to 40' for a bit but didn't mark any so we swung back in to 30. 

2 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Yes sir we were. We had a great day out there.

It was too nice not to be out yesterday. I looked for you. You guys must have been west of sandy we went east and fished around the buoy 

Just now, shawn393 said:

Nice. We swung out to 40' for a bit but didn't mark any so we swung back in to 30. 

We fished west of Sandy all day. Newmans to area 1. Slow start. Started in tight but found the best water in 15-20' just outside the mud. We did kIngs, browns, lakers, and a steelhead in there. Changed gears, slid out late morning and fished 50-60 and pulled kings and a pile of lakers.

• Like 2