Gas

HB2

I just really liked Woody’s post above, and wanted reemphasize his idea that pointing the finger about who’s vote is causing what is futile. We have no representation and gas prices will be used as means to an end and those decisions are made amongst the unelected in places like Davos. The stuff we all should be noticing is BLM marching with Trumpers and cops in NYC, stuff like that. We are living in a post truth, post constitution situation, us plebs only got each other. 

6 hours ago, Gill-T said:

The tax bill sitting on floor of the house has provisions to address the fact that billionaires are paying zero tax. The tax plan pays for the two trillion ten year spending on the infrastructure bill. 

Do you really believe that? The only way to collect taxes from every American is with a flat tax, the people who wrote the bill are millionaires themselves. They will still keep loopholes in the tax code.

• Like 1

There is no way Rittenhouse will be convicted. I'm very surprised judge has not already declared mistrial without prejudice. I'm glad he shot those 3 a holes. 2 less dip ****s on this planet trying to  overthrow  our country.  Wish there were a few more men with balls like Kyle, but I'm sure he regrets going to help in hind site.

• Like 2

I know this is just ****ing but here goes. Both my buddy and I had Tuesday off so we pulled the boat to Champlain, a two and a half hour ride each way. It cost us $106.00 for gas in just the truck for the day. We make that trip every weekend from ice out till deer season then after till the lake freezes. I liked last year's gas prices better. LETS GO BRANDON!!!

3 hours ago, pukingdog said:

There is no way Rittenhouse will be convicted. I'm very surprised judge has not already declared mistrial without prejudice. I'm glad he shot those 3 a holes. 2 less dip ****s on this planet trying to  overthrow  our country.  Wish there were a few more men with balls like Kyle, but I'm sure he regrets going to help in hind site.

And I'm sure you believe the 3 guys involved in killing Ahmaud Arbery will be dismissed too.  It is Ahmaud's fault for trying to be fit while two fat ****s killed him.

21 minutes ago, fcboats said:

And I'm sure you believe the 3 guys involved in killing Ahmaud Arbery will be dismissed too.  It is Ahmaud's fault for trying to be fit while two fat ****s killed him.

Stupid assumption, two different cases. 

• Like 2

Look up Ahmauds criminal history… Ahmad wasn’t trying being fit he was a trespasser. Liberal media makes him to be a saint. He falls in the same category as the inbreds that murdered him. We don’t need any of those morons around. Rittenhouse is a patriot that filled a void that other Americans were afraid to stand up and do 

• Like 1