Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Dicks bought out field & stream in 2012.
  2. Also a field & stream store in Henrietta.
  3. I have a 83/200 with zero issues. I wouldn't spend the extra $.
  4. Yup, a longer rod is always better.....lol
  5. I'll be there. I'm coming from Webster if anyone want a lift. We need a huge crowd at these meetings.
  6. I hate screwing with rubberbands, so I do the same thing. Except I take the Scotty's off around June. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Updated 2/14
  8. Lots of drag in the water also. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Yes Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Silver Fox

    Sodus

    You should probably do some fishing there before the tourney. Other guys on this site may be fishing also and if someone got on here and told you all the hots spots it wouldn't be fair to the guys that did their homework. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Bought the same kit at tj's last year. Extremely tough to do. The over spray is bad and did everything he told me to do. He finally stopped answering my questions. PITA! Leave it for Bob Fuller, its not worth my time and he is a painting God! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Updated and some new prices.
  13. yes I do and I'm in webster
  14. Thanks for the response guys! Helped a ton. Big question: can I still mark my weights with it?. I REALLY like seeing them. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. dropped price to $35. I want them gone!!!!
  16. I believe the winter doldrums have set in!
  17. Thanks Hank. What is a chime? and are you saying for me to get the 20* tilt ducer?
  18. Pics coming. messed up.
  19. Flashers/Dodgers: Lot#1..........$25 SOLD Lot#2..........$35SOLD Lot#3..........$35SOLD Lot#4..........$25 SOLD Lot#5..........$30SOLD Lot#6..........$20 Other stuff: Walleye rigs / plano box..........$30 Fish Seekers.........$8 Bottom Bouncers........$7 Yellow Birds..............$15 Shipping extra
×
×
  • Create New...