I'm wondering the same thing... I was wondering why so many people were so far out when we there. Just a handful of boats were inside but many were out near the 27. Check all of the south shore reports on here and you'll see. The lake turned over last week and the fish got scattered. They are already getting salmon in the salmon river. Good luck. I'll be there in 3 weeks.

• Thanks 1

Out deep the water is more stable less affected by the big blows. When wind comes from different directions it can either pull warm water out or push warm water in. Fish wont feed under those conditions. Plus staging fish now have a different metabolism, you have to piss them off in order to get them to bite!!

17 hours ago, Just1skipper2 said:

Would you be willing to tell me what plugs worked so well. I really need experienced advice so I can try to catch some. Thank you very much. 

Green glow J-plugs have always worked early and late in the day. High noon silver bullet J-plugs

You can’t sell out on any one program. Fish trigger preferences change moment  to moment. Yesterday plugs. Today they wanted flasher fly. Put out a nice diverse spread and see what they want in the moment