State Money !!!

4 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

I’d still fish with him though

And I would love to fish with the two of you, because of the tiny bit that I know you, it is obvious to me that we would have a great time.

• Like 1

It use to be political difference between party were about policy . High taxes , lower taxes and the like . But both parties put America first . 

It's not like that now . The Supreme court rules and Maxine says the hell with the Supreme court . The court says no student loan forgiveness and Biden does it anyway . His job is to protect us from foreign invasion and look at the border . The constitution means nothing to them .  They want it gone . 

Sorry , but those the condone and side with that , I don't want to fish with or be around . 

Edited by HB2
  • Like 1

Hank is right. This polarization is what is destroying us - bad enough the government is paralyzed by it. these issues such as politics, religion, the abortion issue are all inflamatory issues that bring out the worst in us. The name of the website has the word UNITED in it and that is what we should be regardless of our individual preferences or opinions. Respect is something that seems to be generally lacking these days whether for each other , law enforcement, or for individual rights. America is being destroyed by this polarization and our enemies love it.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 5

Les I totally agree with your statement, these Dumbass politicians only want us to argue so they can continue filling their pockets and we barely get by, when the people don’t get to hold the politicians accountable in term limits and PAC money they can you use, we are going to continue to spin our wheels, this place I call home I truly love it, just wish had politicians who truly cared about us much as we love this state…. Woody

16 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I have a question to pose. Has Fox News reported on how the informant in the 3 year Hunter Biden Burisma story was  arrested for making up the whole thing by getting his info from Russian intelligence? Probably not much.  Has Fox News shown any texts messages from Hanity, Tucker, or Laura that were made public in the Dominion case where they all state they know the election steal was a lie and they think Trump is an  idiot?  Probably not. How many of Trump’s circle have either plead guilty to crimes or are currently being investigated?  I typically lean to the right on my voting but I gladly placed a default vote for Biden to keep the Insurrectionist and Chief out of office. This insanity of clinging to a lying criminal by the brainwashed MAGA crowd has kept the Republican Party from promoting a decent candidate.  Do we really believe in a country made up of 331 million people that these candidates are the best of the best?  Reagan is rolling over in his grave with Trump’s love affair with all things Putin. I don’t get it. We should demand better. We deserve better. Trump didn’t beat Biden the first time because Independents like me chose Biden. There will be even more Independents voting Democratic this time around. Trump can’t win. 

Fox has reported on the arrest and the allegations against the long term and trusted FBI informant.  Has MSNBC asked why Christopher Steele was not arrested for the Russiagate dossier?  Has anyone apologized for the falsehoods thrown at Trump during his tenure?  And, please remember that as with OMB, these are allegations until brought to trial.  They have reported on some of OMB's supporters advising him on the election, but not in such blatantly biased terminology as you employ.  And before you spout the Administration narrative about it all being settled, please remember that many of the suits brought were dismissed for "lack of standing" and for some, there are still questions about 2020, likely always will be.  As to guilty pleas, if faced with a choice between a plea and wrist slap, and a trial in an obviously biased jurisdiction with 30 years imprisonment, most attorneys will advise their client to cop the plea.  As to  Manafort, he was arrested for unrelated tax charges, and I still contend that the conversations used to tar Flynn. are what I would suspect would be appropriate for a National Security Advisor.  How is it that Biden, who had no legal right to have classified documents from his term as VP or earlier in 4 separate locations, was not indicted, except that the Special Prosecutor found that he isn't fit to stand trial, but of course he's sharp as a tack as president.?     You asked earlier if we watched anything other than FOX, which at least I do, but it is obvious that you never watch FOX, just know like so many other TDS sufferers exactly what FOX is or isn't saying.   As to your vote, unless it is democrat or local, it is really moot in NYS, the downstate and urban populations insure that.   I supported Dr. Carson in 2016, how much exposure did his well organized and informed campaign website get from MSM?  I voted for Gary Johnson, as I found both major party candidates unacceptable.  I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2020 because except for the constant sniping from the Democrats and their MSM tools, and the last year when things were upset by the dempanic, I mean pandemic, his administration had produced a strong economy, no new boots on the ground, and solid plans for removing more of them, a reduction in illegal immigration, and at least the appearance of respect from our allies and adversaries.  My retirement was strong!  It took Latitia "Beria" James three and a half year to find a statute that she could use against Trump, and there are records of multiple meetings between our state AG and a County DA, as well as Jack Smith, at the White House, which I take as indication of a coordinated effort to interfere in Trump's candidacy, aka election interference.   No one could put a case together until the last minute, and then on obscure charges. SO, as much as I would like the unity Clueless Joe spoke of when he first took office, I'm not lying down as suggested by SK8Man, to a bunch of leftist activists disguised as democrats, who class me as a deplorable, and continuously ignore half the story to promote their version of the other half as the "truth."  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, L&M said:

Speaking of fishing why don't we all get back to what this forum is all about and leave the politics to FB  ;-)

I see that didn't work out according to plan :-(

Topic is now locked

• Thanks 2