10 POINT from 11-23-09

RUNNIN REBEL

1dzA4S.jpg

1dzK3r.jpg

10 point i shot mon 23rd after work. More pics. and stories to follow!!! Been a realy neat year with the trail cams and bucks around. Hope everyone is at least enjoying the season. talk later.

MISS YOU GUY,S

JERRY

REBEL

THANKS

you guy's are the BEST with both compliments AND insults at the same time!

Last picture i had of him 1 week prior after his buck fight!

1urc0i.jpg

Picture of him BEFORE his butt kicking from another buck

1usMN0.jpg

just when we thuoght you dissapeard????????????? nice going puts a nice end to all those trail cam visits.... you did pull them right ????not that i would expect you to see any pirates or bear on them....maybe a couple buffy shots crossing in front of them would scare you away :lol:

dont expect much of a story yet from jerry hes been living in a tree stand for the last 60 days and has lost most human communication skills ,,his wife says his grunts,bleats,and bird calls are starting to resemble those of human sounds,..she said he is starting to use the toilet again tho he still has to pearch on the side of the tub and hasnt mastered the skill of sitting on the seat .She said dinners have been much quicker without the need to cook his meals as he eats the meat raw now..he hasd been attracted to the garage door opener pushing the buttons and he seems to be able grasp the "no shiney" end (handle)of a screwdriver , so we'll have wait for the annual evaloution from hunter to human... comon jerry were waiting.....

Here are non-phone pics i had. I am out of state till next week. Shawn when i get back i can get on computer and give goofy story.

Gaj- Ray will ALWAYS give you the business regardless of your knowledge!

Land shark- yes Mike it is going on wall

THANKS GUY'S for mention.

Talk when I get back.

JERRY

REBEL

1UfsOA.jpg

1lWV4A.jpg

kBRh9.jpg