2010 A-TOM-MIK Challenge (Oswego)

We strongly recommend a team representative to attend the captains meeting !!!!

I had to DQ a team 2 years back as they arrived at weigh-in 1/2 hour late.

It is very important all the rules are understood. A DQ is not fun on either side.

Tom

Hi tom

just a couple thoughts for next year

The online sign-up will be good but mayby you could involve a local sport shop ( screwy louies//// fat nancy's ) both now in oswego as they are open into the evening hours

Possibly involve the ports in JEFFERSON county as well... even if it only gets a couple boats

just throwing my thoughts out there

todd

Yeah, the sign up is a mild issue for me. I had to wait to see if I could swing it with work. I can, but it's to late for snail mail and I live in Philly, so I may not have a choice but to sign up @ captians meeting Tom. I'll call tomorrow to see if I can sign up via phone.

One way or another...we're in :yes:

Ok guys,

Will take it all into consideration

Involving more shops to sign up at is a great idea

This is my first season as taking over as the major sponsor and playing a role in decisions

Your ideas will help us greatly in the future

As far as spreading the "eligible area" I will have to look into the current reasoning for that, each and every boat is important, I am just unsure at this point why that boundary is in place. I will find out, but for our 2010 A-TOM-MIK event all boundaries stand.

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond with your thoughts, all reasonable input will certainly be looked at !!!

Thank you,

Tom

I waited too long to sign up also.St. Peters is staying open till 9:00 PM Friday night for sign ups for those who can make it.I informed them with a call of the number of people for the food.

I believe the "Eligible Area" is to prevent teams trailering to ports where Salmon bite is on which gives them an unfare advantage over teams who dont trailer their boats.

Are we able to sign up Friday still? I do not think we will be able to get to Oswego until mid day friday.

Just to be sure $60.00/boat --- 6 fish ---- $15.00/boat --- biggest fish, NO Observer?

As far as triple crown, what are the dates of the other derby's and how do you enter?

Sorry I may have over read something but want to understand!

Thanks

Capt. Todd

Off Track

I believe it's at Oswego East Side Marina.Go past charter boats bear left past ST. Peters Outfitters past boat hoist -past storage building and under canopy on right.And parking may cause you to walk some.

I believe this is correct.Tom????

Teams can sign up till 9:00 Pm at St Peters.

$60 entry

$10 biggest fish (a possible payout of between $600 and $1000 (for big fish alone)

$15 meal tickets

If there is any possible way you can sign up before Friday please do so, if not you can sign up Friday

Greg is correct North side of Oswego Marina for Captain's meeting

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to send along a huge Thank You for all participation

We broke our record for participation with 71 Teams

Gerry Bresadola along with his wife Shirley will be sending out thank you letters

In the letters it will include next years A-TOM-MIK Challenge date of June 25, 2011

I will see you there !!!!!!

Tom