oswego pro am open 7-10/7-11

Fished with MUSKYBOB and LANDSHARK over the wknd for the open div of the pro-am ended saturday with 2 kings and a brown for 3rd place

back to same waters on sunday morning ended with 4 steelies..1 brown..1 king...1 laker... weighed in with 3 steelies for 2nd place on sunday

was great time fishing with these guys

Thanks to all those that put on these derbies....todd

Lots of good laughs and great times fishing with bottom feeder (Todd) & Landshark (Mike) this past weekend. This was the first time fishing the Open Division of the Oswego County Pro Am for all of us. Thanks Todd & Mike, I'm looking forward to the Wayne County leg of the Pro Am Series next weekend. Hopefully a few more folks decide to enter the Open Division. It's a great way to be part of the Pro Am Series and meet old friends and definitely make some new ones.

Group photo of us (Team Beatle) with part of our Day 2 Catch (ending the day 7 for 9)

HpAOS.jpg

Just having fun with the catch

HpZLi.jpg

Todd making his way back to our table with our 3rd place prize package on Sat. (Notice the game face he has on while thinking of our strategy for Sunday) "There's only room for one of us in this town" :lol:

lG5lJ.jpg

Todd still has his game face on after picking up our prize package for our 2nd place win on Sunday. He says he was planning new programs for next week at Sodus.

lGpiS.jpg

Unofficial final standings for Open, Am, & Pro

HqqbS.jpg 4rvui.jpg

Team Spoonfed (Glen) proudly displaying their Am Big Fish Award

lGzhr.jpg

I apologize for no Pro Pics, but health reasons made me leave the rest of the award presentations.

Congrats to everyone who fished this leg of the Pro Am series. Everyone is a winner in one way or another. I'm sure many left with great memories. ;)

They might not give a trophy or an award for it, but I'm willing to bet we were in the top 10 in fun. Just a good time with some great guys and a few fish cooperated along the way.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Good job boyz. I saw Mike, but didn't see ya Musky. Hope to see you guys in Sodus.

Couldn't miss him Rick. He was the guy walkin around with the neon Fat Nancy's special sticker on his back. :D

Sorry I missed you Bob, I was looking foward to shootin the breeze with ya. Feel better :yes:

Yup, feelin better. My back just can't take sitting on those picnic benches for 3 hrs. I'll be up to Oswego after the Sodus Pro Am. Lookin forward to seeing you guys & shootin the breeze over a cold one. ;)

Sorry I missed you Bob, I was looking foward to shootin the breeze with ya. Feel better :yes:

Yup, feelin better. My back just can't take sitting on those picnic benches for 3 hrs. I'll be up to Oswego after the Sodus Pro Am. Lookin forward to seeing you guys & shootin the breeze over a cold one. ;)

for sure :yes:

Great job out there guys.

Good meeting you Todd and Mike.

Bob, I thought the sticker looked pretty good myself.

I got to visit with Hank and didn't cost me anything which was great. :rofl:

See you guys in Sodus.

Glen