Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TROUTMAN 87

Torpedo weights-pics included

Claude I have checked in to shipping to Canada and it is very costly,like $70.00 to ship just 2. They don't have the flat rate shipping price. Sorry Troutman 87

Troutman, I would like to purchase 3 weights off of you. Please tell me the way you prefer to handle the sale. I can send you a money order for $75 and include my address to ship to. Thank you, Jim Kearney from Pa.

JIM Right now I am out of lead. I have been selling these torpedos like crazy.They are $25.00 each plus $12.00 shipping.You forgot that in your pm. Anyway I will get back to you when I get some lead and get making them again. Thanks for your intrest. Troutman 87

I got my 2. Harvey does a great job making and shipping these things, can't wait to get em out this wkend Thanx Harv

JIM Right now I am out of lead. I have been selling these torpedos like crazy.They are $25.00 each plus $12.00 shipping.You forgot that in your pm. Anyway I will get back to you when I get some lead and get making them again. Th

anks for your intrest. Troutman 87

JIM If you still want 3 torps,I got some more lead and will make them for you. Let me know Thanks Troutman 87

Harvey,

I got my weights yesterday 8/30 they look awesome, thank you for getting them out so fast I cant wait to drop them down this weekend!!

Gene Shenk

Hi do you still have some rigger weights to sell , and also how do you accept money , is a US money order ok , and would need them shipped to Watertown New York

thx

Rick

Rick If you are inquiring about the torpedoes,yes I am still making them. They are $25.00 each plus shipping. I can ship one, two or three for $12.00. Four shipping is $16.00. A money order is fine. Shipped to Watertown is no problem. Let me know. Thanks Troutman 87

I would like to order 2.I have never bought anything off this site before.So i dont know the first step,please contact me at 315 730 2076 :$ ask for scott.Watkins glen is not that far from me I could pick them up,cash deal.Thank you