3 ROD/PERSON YET AGAIN

THE ASSEMBLY VERSION HAS MET OPPOSITION FROM A (SOME) LONG LONG ISLAND ASSEMBLYMEN.THEIR CONCERN IS OVERCROWDING ON THE FISHING PIERS.THE BILL HAS BEEN AMENDED TO READ "UP TO 3 RODS PER/PERSON IN FRESH WATER".IT IS BACK TO THE SENATE AT THE 3RD READING.THEN...IF PASSED,IT WILL GO BACK TO THE ASSEMBLY.IT IS ASSEMBWOMEN RUSSELL HOPE THAT THE BILL WILL GO BACK TO THE ASSEMBLY AND BE OUT TO THEIR FLOOR FOR A VOTE IN A WEEK OR SO.......ZEKE & CYN(STRIKE 3)

So we aren't concerned about overcrowding on Freshwater piers or populations of small ponds ,lakes,& streams ? Finally a politition that has at least some common sense.

hmm... are we starting another round of this?

P.S. It's 'politician'

So we aren't concerned about overcrowding on Freshwater piers or populations of small ponds ,lakes,& streams ? Finally a politition that has at least some common sense.

i won't mention my thoughts on this...lord knows this bill could end up going down the rabbit hole with amendments, exclusions and debate. lets get the darned thing passed already!

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Windows%20Smartphone.png

Thanks for the spelling lesson there, chowder. I wasn't aware that this would be a state wide thing that would impact every piece of freshwater without special regs.Is this the case? If so, I fear my favotite law " The law of unintended consiquences " ,that everyone seems to ignore, may just rear it's ugly head. But look on the brite side!! You lake guys will get what you want, and thats the important part.

I just point out facts as I see them .

yea i thought i senceed some spellin problemms too..If i put all three rods out on the same side of the canoe and 3 big fish hit at the same time I might tip over and drown....maybe 3 would be a little dangerious. Geese I hope they spend another 500,000.00 to check out the safrty side of 3 rods.

yea i thought i senceed some spellin problemms too..If i put all three rods out on the same side of the canoe and 3 big fish hit at the same time I might tip over and drown....maybe 3 would be a little dangerious. Geese I hope they spend another 500,000.00 to check out the safrty side of 3 rods.

:yes:

P.S. Ray, we need to go fishing together again soon! I could really use some comic relief.

I'm sure the tackle stores are pushing for the 3-rod rule.

Hummm, I'd need to go out and buy 2 more rods & reels, 2 more spools of line and 2 more hooks. And a bigger boat!

Actually, I could care less about that ruling. I believe in most Salmon fishing cases, less is more.

The way I understood this was that this was going to be on the open lake and not pier fishing,I don't know if I'm wrong or it was changed to include pier fishing.I fish alone a lot usually drop a lure down and run a leadcore.There are a few times I wouldn't mind being able to put a dipsy out also.Some times 2 lines are too many,I have doubled up a few times and that makes things very interesting