Total Hits: 22

Total Boated:18

Species Breakdown:all browns & 1 atlantic

Hot Lure: All spoon program- anything green or black

Trolling Speed: 2.1-2.8

Down Speed: 1.8-2.4

Boat Depth: 20-60 ft

Lure Depth: 15-40 ft

Waited for the thunder stroms to blow over, and went out of Sodus yesterday around 5:30a.m. on Dave Reuter's (Dreucarver) boat with Gerry Marks.

We headed west in about 20 fow with a setup of 2 riggers, 2 planers, and 2 short mono dipsies. We used an all spoon program, and if it had green or black in it, they hit it! Nothing seemed to work better than the other. They hit all pretty much the same.

The bite was pretty steady all day even though we started with a triple (all landed). The biggest (13 lb. 15 oz.) came on a green frog off a rigger down 21 over 31 fow. The atlantic (around 11 lbs.) came off the dipsie, back 81 feet running a stinger (forgot the name- white with orange on gold).

Last time I looked, I'm still leading the brown division, but don't expect it to last. But it's fun while it lasts!!

062111_LOC_brown.jpg

Pictures were taken with my cell phone. Not great quality. Oh- I didn't have an accident, thats rain on my pants!!

062211_First_Atlantic.jpg

Jim

Thanks to all for your comments. But check tomorrows leader board, and you should see my name again for second place in the lake trout division also. 15 lbs. 7 ozs. caught west of Sodus. I'll give a report tomorrow.

Right now, I need sleep!!

Jim