Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 48

Total Boated:31

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: Wht green dot Sd with Atomik Hammer, Wht grn dot Sd with Big Weinie Morn Wood 34lb & 32, Bullfrog Echip and Shredded Hammer, 42 SD with Hammer had lots of hits off the divers, Dark day Atomik Aqua trans was a hit

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: Mostly 425 to 600

Lure Depth: mostly 100 -130

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Had a super week. The biggest my boat has had in it up till this last week was a 28lber. Broke that 5 times this week with: 29, 29.75,32,32,34. Lots of fun, bobbles, luck, and storys were made this week. Had some green horns on the boat. You know the ones that reel the level winds upside down and backwards to match there spinning reels. Well they got edjumicated fast on this trip. Once I hooked a few and did rod hand offs I told them they were on their own. When #2 rigger released limp I yelled "Fish on". After about 5 seconds pointing at the rod and then another 5 to grab it, Alex, my friends 12 yr old grandson works the rod out of the holder. I told him to reel and he said nothings there. I yell reel as fast as you can. Still nothing there but # 1 rigger rod tip dives hard, goes limp and now has line floating in the breeze behind it. Then all hell breaks loose as Alex's drag starts screaming. The fish charged #1 rods bow line and cut it. SD and fly were still in rease on #1. Alex faught this fish for 45 min and it still had attitude at the boat. Here is Alex with his 34lber.

====================

fairhavenlabor11_031a.jpg

fairhavenlabor11_030_cropb.jpg

This next 32lber we all took turns fighting for an hour. He just kept depth sounding. I thought he was in one diver, pulled it, not in it. thought he was in the copper. Pulled it nope. He went to the other side same deal. I was impressed in the difference in fight on these high 20s , low 30s fish unless it was because they were still out deep. This fish was still nasty at the net.

fairhavenlabor11_034_cropa.jpg

I pulled a 400 and 500 copper for quite a few days off boards with only one hit and catch. And who's turn was it? The poor guy who had a gut acke all day. My ol pal Zann. He managed well and pulled this beautiful fish in.

fairhavenlabor11_036_cropa.jpg

11 lb Steelhead the boy caught

fairhavenlabor11_043_cropa.jpg

Nice looking fish

fairhavenlabor11_002_cropa.jpg

Steve with a steelhead

fairhavenlabor11_001_cropa.jpg

My new record 29lb. Ya I know 3 other people on my boat got me beat

fairhavenlabor11_005_cropa.jpg

Ray with a 29lber

fairhavenlabor11_009_cropa.jpg

My deepest fish I ever caught 158 down

fairhavenlabor11_025_cropa.jpg

Rickie with his 1st Lake O fish

fairhavenlabor11_003_cropa.jpg

Ray with a brown that was part of a double with another king

fairhavenlabor11_027_cropa.jpg

Big wienies Rons morning woods 1st fish

fairhavenlabor11_012_crop_cropa.jpg

Everyone left me to fish solo the last day and on my way out a fellow LOU member broke down so I towed them back

fairhavenlabor11_049_cropa.jpg

While towing them in I cut across the bay and inside of another boat that was fishing and dinged up my prop. Had to "adjust" the pitch with a hammer and off I went. It took a while to get out 7miles but once I did I scored a fiesty teenager and then a 25lber to end the trip on a good note.

fairhavenlabor11_053_cropa.jpg

Was only able to catch fish inside one day 140ft - 190. The rest of our trip was mostly in the 500s. Biting flys tore us up on Sat. Divers took alot of teenagers and cohos that I haven't included. I am surprised the coppers didn't get more .I learned that walker divers on #2 with 320out will hit bottom at 120, where a lure J mag doesn't hit at 90. Great trip.

Hey man great report and awesome pics. You really hammerd them. Congrats bud. I did Olcott saturday and got skunkd and the oak monday and got skunkd again. Did good up at Muskulunge lake two weeks ago up in jefferson county though. Thanks for a great report man later

Thanks for the Possitive response guys. The footers under the pics are actually the headers for the pics below so it may look like fish are incorrectly labeled. I asked everone if they wanted to enter the derby and no one wanted to so none are on the board. I sent them the leaderboard to let them know what they lost. Bo Ho. I have been without power for 3 days and our area, Binghamton and Owego, have been desimated with flooding. Fortunately I live at 1495ft.

Thanks for that awesome report .. 8) ..GREAT pictures...Lat time at Fair Haven ....we stayed at Screwy Louies and he turned us on to that SD and fly....Had good luck ...but that was 6 weeks ago... 8)