ELOSTA Nautical and Tackle Sale

March 10th 2012

VFW Post 369 Banquet Hall

Rt. 3 Mexico NY 13114

9:00AM – 3:00PM

$1.00 admission used to help send kids to DEC camp

Food and beverage will be available throughout the day

Cash in on Some Great Deals

For more information or to rent a table and get rid of some that tackle that takes up to much space,

call Jerry at 315 699-0112 or email- [email protected]

Cant wait to see you all there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is getting closer! We have several retired captains bring there tackle to sell! If you are looking for something you cant find anymore this is the place to look!

We also will be keeping the doors open at 3pm for anyone who would like to come and listen to the new Pro Am format. This will run from 3pm to 430pm. If you would like to come listen to the new format or have your questions answered this will be the place.

Wish I could make it but theres fish to catch. ;)

Hank let me know if you want to hook a few while your in the neighborhood.

The infamous Richard might let you in on a couple of his tricks. :lol:

Glen

been looking forward to this sale for a while. They have done a great job advertising locally,should be a good time. Will spend some time with my 12yr. son. I wish there was a way to tell who the LOU members are there would like to meet and pick some of your brains on fishing :)

Glenn

(N.Sandy Pond)

Just heard from our show chairman we sold the last table! I cant get over how much stuff will be for sale tomorrow! If you are looking for some piece of tackle that may be a classic (maybe even older then BIG DAVE) this is where you will find it! See you all tomorrow! Mexico VFW rte 3 north out of Mexico about 3 miles on the left. 9am Sharp!!

Brian

Just heard from our show chairman we sold the last table! I cant get over how much stuff will be for sale tomorrow! If you are looking for some piece of tackle that may be a classic (maybe even older then BIG DAVE) this is where you will find it! See you all tomorrow! Mexico VFW rte 3 north out of Mexico about 3 miles on the left. 9am Sharp!!

Brian

HMMMMMM!!!!! Glad I am a classic!!! Might be worth more than my wife thinks!!! :lol: