Don't you hate it when......

That's why I resisted buying spoons at Bass Pro, last weekend. I got some stick baits I knew I didn't have. Yeah I've learned to inventory my box of lures and most generally I keep buying the ones I know work...if I don't check first. So I have way to many of them or....because they are the go to lures, they are either worn out, or got lost and forgot to replace and then there is none. And yeah I have fly patterns still in package and scattered sometimes due to hasty outings and then they are found like ...WOW!...a treasure...I didn't even know I had those ....or Jeeeze I been lookin for those since last year, and there they are still in the brown paper bag that I never look in.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I hear ya....but I have changed my rationale so I can spend more.

At the LOTSA seminar last year we learned that you should run all the same lures in a pattern to help identify what exactly is the key to your success. Made sense to me....so now I have to buy at least 6 of everything!!! I look at my hodgepodge of lures with disdain unless I have 6 of them. lol

This time of year can be tough fighting the urge to spend money and get us closer to spring. Be strong.

Only having a small boat (14') I can't fit a my tackle on the boat... But still just got 20 more spoons. I'm looking for a nice box for my stick baits anyone know of one? Steve

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

You by a trailer!!! another boat to tow around with the tackle in it :lol:

My name is brad and I too am a tackle addict. I buy in 2 of everything I buy. Just in case its hot and I want to run another one, or I lose the first one. I even bought a Alabama rig to try. The sad thing is I dont even own a boat.

My name is brad and I too am a tackle addict. The sad thing is I dont even own a boat.

Neither do I, Nemesis. Didn't stop me from just getting two rods and reels for running wire dipsies this spring. Of course, now I need tackle to go with them...

When you start hanging them from the Christmas tree, using them for paper weights, storing them in your garage tool box, hanging them from the bathroom shower rack, getting more lures on your dash of the pickup truck than dust, your live well has become the second tackle box, your wife keeps getting them in the vacuum, AND YOU STILL WANT MORE SPOONS AND FLIES!.....even for Christmas!....then you might be just like me...n o r m a l. It's OK until you find them in bed with you, in your dresser drawer, in the refrigerators....and worst of all!...your wife has a whole bunch in her jewelry box...I call that jewelry box HER tackle box..now she thinks she can have my tackle too!

It's true ..its true!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png