stren!!!

Just a heads up I used 10lb stren fluorocarbon leaders this weekend and had 4 fish brake me off I would not recommend using this product. I ended up tying my swivel directly to my main line 12# big game and had no problems the browns didn't seem to mind

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I like the flouroclear from pline for browns. Its priced right and you can put as long a leader you want and not break the bank.

[ Post made via Android ] IAndroid.png

P line!!!

I also use the Seagur.. works great. Haven't had any problems..

i use the heavier 15lb. stren and semed ok. The first 40 yards was very brittle for some reason. Did it break at either end of the leader or somewhere between the lure and where it is tied to the other line? I had a knot break like sewing thread when I was tying it to my main line.

I was adiehard stren guy for ever but when it comes to fluro p-line all the way I even use it on my tipups for pike and it hadeles the teeth well

Don't use any Flouro other than Seagaur. I use 15 LB test for spring Brown trolling, 50 LB for fall Salmon, and 80 LB for ice fishing (Keeps the toothy critters from biting through). Never had it fail, so if it ain't broke, I don't try to "fix" it.