New Boat Finally Rigged and Ready to Fish

Well after about a month and a half of cleaning rewiring and installing all the new toys I am just about ready for splash down with the new to me Sportcraft .... This boat was a former sherrif patrol boat on Oneida Lake, We tried like hell to get them to let us have the lights, sirens and decals but they said that was a no go.. LOL... Here are a few pics of how the boat looked when we got her and how she looks now.... Cant wait to get back on the water and FISH!! Hopefully splash down later today....

Mike

KGr_Hq_Z_q_E_wl2_Ph_S7_BPu8jf_MWqg_60_1_2.jpg

What the boat looked like when purchased

2012_06_09_15_09_39_871.jpg

After a decal removal and a few good pressure washings

2012_06_10_09_52_12_920.jpg

Look from Helm

2012_06_20_20_11_08_173.jpg

5.0 Merc

5.0 Merc

2012_06_20_20_10_48_133.jpg

Bert's tracks install

2012_07_01_17_07_25_981.jpg

Great Lakes Planners Tree Install

2012_07_04_14_12_50_492.jpg

Scotty riggers mounted on Berts swivel bases

2012_07_07_07_43_27_494.jpg

Ready for Splash down...

Didn't realize you had a new ride. Saw the old 'duke' getting filled up on 81 the other day and started bs'ing w/ one of the guys sitting in the truck- he probably thought I was nuts! Nice looking new rig-enjoy.-Andy

Thanks guys !! Chowder that was not me or the Duke ... Lol.. But there are a few boats that look just like it, still have the ole Duke but will be up 4 sale soon if anybody knows anyone who is interested... The boat will come rigged ready to go except for kicker motor... The new boat ran like a top and went through all her paces well except the Garmin gps fish finder is not working properly but everything else worked great... To hot to fish this afternoon so decided not to but will be out there soon and reporting back once again.. Thanks again guys!!!

Mike

Thanks again guys ... Took her out last night to see how she handled in the 3 footers on the trolling motor and she responded beautifully.. Got the rocket launchers over the weekend and will have them on by Friday and will be fishing hopefully Saturday ...

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I really like the new sportcrafts I've been seeing - great lines and a WHITE HARD TOP!!!!!! SWEET. Good luck and hope she is a fishing machine - and never aloud bananas on board!