Happy Birthday Larry aka Larry

Happy Birthday Larry.......................

May your day be filled with BAD dark humor & Smoke rings & 4-of-a-kinds & Nagging......... Man do I know you, because it has been about 40 YEARS since we started fishing together in the 1000 Islands way back 1970's.

Have a good one and start sharpening up your boat driving skills & fishing electronics wizzard like skills soon.

Jerry

The guy in the BACK of the boat............

Happy Birthday Larry.......................

May your day be filled with BAD dark humor & Smoke rings & 4-of-a-kinds & Nagging......... Man do I know you, because it has been about 40 YEARS since we started fishing together in the 1000 Islands way back 1970's.

Have a good one and start sharpening up your boat driving skills & fishing electronics wizzard like skills soon.

Jerry

The guy in the BACK of the boat............

Was that back when it was still 999 Islands????? :lol:

hEY larry still cant get my putr to pick up internet soi am using wiffys just sat outside having my last smoke think ima gonna quit today .4 to 5 am is really good here to see space junk falling comon down and watch with me got ya 2 fresh lobster in fridge ,,oh im in shorts and no shirt so ya gotta watch out for static electric from te wind and back hair . have to walk around with a extensio\n cord from my butt as a grounding devise,seems to keep the crackel effects down ,just cant stay in one place too long cause them small ants always crawl up wires,kinda tickles tho,hey i have a spare...

well wind for the next coupledays gonna pull er out today (the boat) clean my bottom and put on fl reg numbers,ya could help me wax on and wax off ,THE BOAT NOT MY BACK HAIR! might get a 220 v nono for that.

If jerry ant put on too much winter blubber why dont you guys come down for a week or two and well do some ice fishing (Ice is in the glass tho)...

hope all is well and lucky monkey is in a safe spot

happy birfday Ray.