Just saw a weather report of a major coastal storm up to a foot of snow. BIG DEAL!!!! Monday between sun up and sun down I got over 3 feet. Its winter, it snows in winter. A foot of snow doesn't even rate a yawn. :rofl:

I was coming home from a business trip in Cleveland, Ohio on 80 east. I must have passed 1000 Power Company Line trucks coming east from as far west as Missouri. I guess they feel this is "The Big One"

That's a little dance between the Utility Commissions and the Power Companies. The Commissions want more line workers hired for emergencies and the Power Companies "assure" them that they will get all of the assistance they need proactively. The lineworkers often deploy without ever being needed and some of those guys are making $1000/day on double time the entire trip. I see it all of the time.

Sharky,

Man I can remember the Oswego college daze slopping around with snow up to my ears. Pretty unique part of the country. Those tough winters with nothing to do prob has something to do with the genetics up there as well.

JERSEY JIM ( A.K.A slow talker), who are you kidding???? A 12 pack???? That wouldnt even get you back from the store. Emergency 120 pack perhaps.