Few of a pile of new spoons for 2013

Bfuller

Well, I've been working my tail off all winter now on new spoon designs. I'm thinking they may take a fish or 2, or you guys will just give em a nice bath!! Heres a couple of the spoons I've been working on and will have at the LOTSA expo in a few weeks. I've got a ton of sweet brownie spoons as well!!! Let me know what you guys think. You guys can view more of the new spoons on my FB page as well http://www.facebook.com/#!/FingerLakesTackleCo I've been trying to spice things up a bit, give some spoons a bit of pop, and more contrast. I'll also have some of the trolling spoon designs on casting blanks for pier fisherman at the expo. I hope to see a lot of you guys there, I think you'll be happy with what I've been constructing over the past few months! If not, well, then it looks like I need to put in more effort!! Hope you guys like em!!

Black eye (blue/white) Super glow

blackeye.jpg

Blackeye (Green/white) Super glow

blackeye2.jpg

This is the Alpha Alewive it's a 50/50 UV glow. Not a super glow, but just enough! Should be a good all day spoon...??

alpha_alewive.jpg

Cyclops (super glow) This spoon will be availible with a green, orange, purple, chart, and black eye

cyclops.jpg

Super Skank super glow, these will be availible in bright green, and orange spots

super_skank.jpg

Hot Potato UV should take a few BT

Hot_potato.jpg

FL Goby This spoon is AWSOME!!! Pictures can only say so much, but this one is sweet! If you're gonna be at the LOTSA expo, deff check this spoon out!

gobies.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

Also looking forward to the shows. You really got these patterns down (someone is going to be VERY busy!) Are you going to add all the new spoons to your website for ordering in the future?

Glenn

Glenn, I'll have all the new ones on the site by the end on march. My website stinks. I'm just not a web builder, so I gotta find somebody who can make a really nice one for me!! If anybody knows somebody by all means!!!

BTW Captain's cove has placed an order for spoons so they'll have some of my other ones at lotsa and their shop as well. Fat Nancy's in Pulaski ordered the motherload! May take two flat beds to get em all up there!! I'm working on the Nancy's order now, it'll be a few weeks before they are up there, just didn't expect anybody would think they were that nice to order as many as they did, so it caught me off guard, and had to order a ton of equiptment to get em all done. Should be in their shop by march 1st.

OMG Bobby! Just saw your NBK's on facebook photos. I bet those 18 don't last the first hour, they look awesome!  Please save me 10 in assorted greens for the ESLO tackle sale. Can't make the Lockport event.(Might have to get to Fat Nancys sooner) Keep up the great work.

179234_448456871886977_771348859_n.jpg

I just received my 1st order and they are awesome looking spoons!!!  The new Hot Potato & the Goby look sweet!  I can't wait for spring Brown Trout.  I haven't even used them yet and already placed another order.  Those NBKs look pretty solid too, I may have to add them.