RUFF RIDER Wilson 5/17-5/24 Live Report

The wind is absolutely howling! The lake is rough as hell and our bedroom (aka boat) is rocking from the wind. Not gonna even bother tomorrow. A day of going to breakfast in Wilson sounds pretty good!

Theresa and I headed back to Canada tonight to hit up a couple more wineries. We went to Inniskillin and Peller. They are two of the top rated wineries and also two of the most expensive. They are pretty to look at in big fancy buildings, but I dont find their wines to be any better than the ones we get at Caroline's for half the price. Peller did have an oak aged vidal icewine that was good and different from other vidals.

We also had dinner at Niagara on the Bar at a cute cafe. It was very pretty on the outside and nice, but small on the inside. Service was ok, food was ok but expensive... should have gone to Corks instead!

Posted Image

Posted Image

We also stopped at the candy store again so Theresa could get another candy apple... I saw a bacon chocolate candy that looked so aweful I figured it must taste good.... WRONG! It was disgusting! I spit it out it was so disgusting and I NEVER spit out chocolate lol. I'm a big fan of trying everything once, but wish I hadn't :)

Posted Image

Not sure what brand they are, but I love them! Warrens in Sodus Point is where I bought them.

2013-05-23_21-00-31_510.jpg

Nick

Nick - that's an Elberta clip'r. I think Dreamweaver makes them now.

Have fun sleeping in tomorrow - be safe this weekend,

Chris

thanks guys.   i will have to dig up a pair of those. i see them on gloutdoors website.  but not on greatlakestackle website.  seems like every website has something i need but can never get everything in one place.

Ok who turned off the damn heat? It's 39 degrees outside! Isn't it June in a couple days?

Theresa is looking a bit green from the boat getting bounced around all night.

Might need to go to the state park to dump guts today...

Unfortunately supposed to be this way for next two days....crappy timing for the derby on Seneca too.

Nick,

You may want to check out the Jazz music at the Water Front Landing in Lewiston this evening ...... A friend of mine is playing there.....tribute to Bob Marley.......music starts around 9. The boss and I are planning to get there in the 8 o'clock hour.