New from Dreamweaver for 2008

Billy V

I thought you guys might like a sneak peak at what Dreamweaver has planned new for 2008. We had fantastic luck with the Orange Slurpee spoon on the steelhead last year, and we just killed the Kings on the Magnum sized Green Eye Glow Ghost. That and a Super Glow Frog that I'm still trying to convince them to bring to market were two of our best spoons all fall. Oh, and some of those new Spinnys really caught my eye too....I can't wait for spring!!

DW20081.jpg

DW20082.jpg

july4th07.jpg

47b7d602b3127cceb9b1f395148a0000002.jpg

I just heard from Shane at DW that the super glow frog I have posted will be in the lineup for 2008. I guess they're going to replace an older frog spoon with that one, so it's technically not a new design. That thing was a great spoon for us last season.

Tell ya what....I think I need every one of those new spin doc patterns. When are they going to be available?? I only have 18 different spin doc patterns already, and I'm guessing many of you have way more than I do! Will it ever be enough?? When do these tackle buying binges end?? :roll:

Most of the orders for these new Spinnys will be placed at the Triple S show later this week and should be available in the coming weeks.

As for when it ends....I've been buying tackle for most of my 40 years and I can't see it ever letting up!

lightweights,always whining unable to control that urge to run and buy new stuff...get out some of those old spoons nock off the rust and get over it.............................................. (my order went in yesterday)the grape ape and modified blue dolphin looks good ,also a older dk green with chrome spindctr should be in everyones box (2)

lightweights,always whining unable to control that urge to run and buy new stuff...get out some of those old spoons nock off the rust and get over it..............................................

Hey Ray....you sure you should be criticizing others about not being able to control urges..... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I'd love to paint up some spoons. I have a furniture refinishing business so it would be right down my ally....just no time as of yet. One of these days.......

i know every time i go in the cellar i have to walk sideways to get through the tackle been thinking of having a sale but im too busy fishing and buying more stuff got feb 24th marked on my callender. thats pretty close to the lake (lockport) to not bring my boat along it has a way of telling if ive been near the pond without it ,dont want to hurt its feelings..not to mention narbys and capt. cove are sorta on the way MUST find some more of those mtn.dew w/chartuse edge think atomic paints them up got em at fat nanceys hey thats sorta on the way too.just bought 8 new rods got the good 11.99 ones in ohio shimmano 7ftrs gonna retire my 2.00 ones i got on closeout at wallmart even though theyve held up for 5 years of salmon action... there is rummers of a gander mtn opening up in painted post at the old P&C building, magin that right dere in my own back yard, i wont have any money left over for gas hardly do now..............

Damn, I sent a spoon off to DW last fall (another brand) that was DYNO-MITE to see if they would replicate it in a Super Slim, guess they decided not to.

Can't wait to try a Bloody Death Spin Doc. Just wonder what to put behind it:

Purple Mirage? a T21 Crushed Ice/Pearl? a T45 Ultra Glow Purple?

Its started already and its only January!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I also posted this in the 2008 Lake Ontario Fishing Season Kickoff thread, but the new Dreamweaver products that Billy posted will be on display and available for sale at the fishinbg Expo.

I gotta start putting away more money :)

Tim