Starcraft islander fans

rolmops, thanks for the advice. Hopefully this chore does balloon into a real pain in rear. If there is flatation material under the floar, is it easy to find from a marine store, or is it a specialty item?

You can buy the 2 part foam in most marine stores or on line.

Yeah, I went with the marine grade stuff, Mix it together then pump it in. Big Dave your right, Could get a sun tan from all angles like a tanning booth, Or tanning boat, Hey maybe there's money to be made here, I'll start off with a sign, Free boat tanning ride,  String bikinis only,  Or!!! What ever.  I won't look.  Ha Ha !   I thought about the rhino guard, gotta ruff the floor up before I put it on, Probably go with that, Something to dull it down.   Thanks   Dave   FISH-ON!

Finally got my 220 Islander in the water today. Everything ran great! The wife and kids realy enjoyed the boat, and I even got to fish a little. 2 LL on the riggers. 42 feet down over 90 feet. Both came on a stinger, Kevorkian. Both measured 17.5 inches, half and inch short on Cayuga. Not bad for only and hour on fishing. Only snag of the day was my transom plug was broken, and of course no spare. Fortunately another Islander owner was at the dock and was nice enough to offer me a plug. I left it in the back of his truck with a thank you note and a $10.00 bill after we were done on the water.  Very happy the boat ran and performed as well as it did. Can't wait to get to Ontario. After today I can honestly say "I love my Islander". Hopefully she brings me many years of enjoyment and good fishing.

Very good Dave, I'll have mine ready in a couple weeks, Gonna fish the Salvation Army Derby next week with my buddy Flyers 10 aboard Down range, 19 ft  Islander,  I keep telling him he should name it , FISH-OFF!    

I remember when they came out and I so much wanted one. Its a great series as starcraft always was. Ive had two stars in my life but the islander escaped my pocket book lol...

Theres a 22 footer in our marina. I cant help but look every time I pass it...

nice boat!

Nice Little Crappie! You get your boat sold? that is the one that has been posted on this site right?

Edited by Adk1

Awesome! Looks like a good rig. You will have to tell me how you like that 4 blade prop. I have to get a new one, current one has a few dings in it (aluminum). Thinking about getting a 4 blade from what I have read about them.

Edited by Adk1

I ended up buying the one in Darien.nice boat and needs some tlc.It will do the way it sits now and once winter hits i will give her all the tlc she needs.one thing is i cant believe how much room there is for a 19.6 boat.

Nice going little crappie.looks really clean and ready to fish

Little Crappie, good for you! I hope you enjoy it. Glad to know there is another new Islander owner out there. Good luck with it. We are heading to Ontario this weekend with mine. Can't wait!

BlazinJoe, I hear ya on that one. My old Sea nymph never felt as big even though they were the same length. It felt a little bigger trailering but not nearly as bad as fiberglass. It's been raining cats n dogs and I just want to sit in it lol. That's what I love about aluminum. You can deck em out! Bought this for $100 on c-listpost-148474-13709936433603_thumb.jpg