RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report Aug 23 - Sep 2

This East wind really has the fish shut down. Marking very very little.

ok got out of pulaski, as guys were coming in and I was headed out bad news fishing was dead. Went out (good news) to 120fow marked some but the 70fow was loaded on bottom. Tons of traffic. Didn't budge a rod ( bad news). Hoping things turn tommorow

My phone froze overnight and the alarm never went off. Should probably go spend some time with the family anyways. Fishing is still very very slow out there. May want to try that 250+ range and a few good reports from 500+.

Mike said what I was thinking....must be our Seneca background giving us ESP :)  You folks have added a lot to the local fishing scene especially with the videos and reports and I'm sure the Lake O exposure helps the charter folks as well. Despite not winning the Derby....you had a successful run as well as a lot of good food from the looks of the food pics :lol:  Thanks for all the info. Les

bobs_boy, curious as to when you pull the boat and where you leave it for the white months?

Normally the low water levels drive us off the lake by mid September. This year, if the lake level doesn't drive us off, work will. We have a large project and they wanted us to work weekends Sept through December. We were able to switch our shifts in Sept, but will need to work them in Oct. Our plan is to fish next weekend, and part of the following weekend, then pull.

We store our boat at my Father's house in southern NY. That way we have someone to watch it over the winter and also can work on it and crash at their house. They also live 20mins from the Hudson River and the striped bass migration in Apr/May is a good salmon warm up!