Gander mountain

Well, I was in Binghamton last night for the tag along with the fiancée. We were near gander so we stopped in. The grand opening is next week but they have limited stock. Very small lake section and a nice variety of line. Not many poles to. Choose from. The long gun selection is big the entire back wall. Good prices on the guide series clothing line for comfortable breathable fishing shirts. A very large selection of coolers yeti, gander, igloo.

If you're looking to head out, you may not find what you need bit figured I would give everyone a heads up. I don't go there much but I still left with some goodies!

Happy fishing,

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks, I have noticed that Cabelas in PA is the same way when it comes to trolling equipment.  It seems like a lot of the trolling items are online order only at a lot of stores.

I was there the day they opened to get some bombers....they had just a few long a's, but they were THE color I was looking for...they were out when I left!  Grabbed some  tdd11's, f18's, and a couple reef runners to tide me over till I do a big order.  The store doesnt have much from a trolling stand point, but it's a lot better than just dicks!

I am done with Gander. They just remodeled the store in Rochester and it is great if you want

clothing. I went in there last week for some planer board line and of course none. The selection of lures is poor and overpriced. I used up the last of a gift card and it is either mail order or Narby's from now on.

I am done with Gander. They just remodeled the store in Rochester and it is great if you want

clothing. I went in there last week for some planer board line and of course none. The selection of lures is poor and overpriced. I used up the last of a gift card and it is either mail order or Narby's from now on.

Same here. I can't believe the prices on the salmon stuff!

It is... I was bummed they didn't sell flies. Attractors but no flies..

Geez Nick I sure hope you find some flies before the derby.....we're gunning for ya this year :lol:  (and these are only my home made ones :)

post-145411-0-72215800-1399048322_thumb.jpg

I have been assured by bunches of "north enders" that we are destined to take the derby this year so I already printed out my sympathy cards for you guys down there. :lol:

Yup I thought the same.  If I'm in a pinch and need it (if they stock it) and no where else has them I bite the bullet. Otherwise I go anywhere else.

Edited by Chas0218

Yup I thought the same.  If I'm in a pinch and need it (if they stock it) and no where else has them I bite the bullet. Otherwise I go anywhere else.

They will honor the ever-present Dick's Sporting Goods coupons as well. I try to combine a sale with a coupon - makes it less painful

Les, you can't call yourself the "north enders" I'm okay with you just saying "I"

Edited by lakebound88

:lol:  I go with the old maxim there is strength in numbers :)  Get ready for the "armada" of north enders (especially if you guys "sneak" into our territory)....I can feel your knees knocking from here Nick :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I find out the local tackle shops will cater to their customers. If you want some, go to your local shops and buy.  Fishy Business on Keuka Lake, Hills Valleys and Streams in Elmira are two  great shops in the southern tier.

Sounds good Nick. I can't wait (after last years result or should I say disaster.....I'm psyched)