Kind of a weird day for us doin the browns. Went 4 fer 5 but got a 13 and 2 12 lbers. With a 8 lber dink to boot. Lost another big boy off board. Fished next to Hooked-Up Charters who was doing better than us. Goby SS and mulatto SS took fish. All inside 30 ft trying to avoid debris and dirtiest water. post-143390-14362290198852_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-143390-14362290398507_thumb.jpg

Good  job team unreel. I never saw that hat kevin, cute, i would have busted stones if i did.  It was nice to see a few of the jumbos around. I would like to see more of the 1 yr olds for our future. 14.12 was our best. Yes there is debris big time. I had 3 logs scrape my hull and a huge branch stuck on my rudder when i tried to take off. I emptied my boards of crap twice as well.

Good  job team unreel. I never saw that hat kevin, cute, i would have busted stones if i did.  It was nice to see a few of the jumbos around. I would like to see more of the 1 yr olds for our future. 14.12 was our best. Yes there is debris big time. I had 3 logs scrape my hull and a huge branch stuck on my rudder when i tried to take off. I emptied my boards of crap twice as well.

Bruce, I agree it would be nice to see some footballs. Especially with all the Caledonia browns that they have stocked along this shoreline. I think the cormorants are doing a job on them along with other predators.

BTW. That hat is an AARP special edition. You will be receiving info on how to buy one from them very shortly.

Nice browns! I always try and chase The King and have been skunked more than once this year. I take the same "go for broke" approach to golf and lose $$ there too lol. Hats off to you boating some great fish in tight. Gotta love it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app