Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Dvd says video is private when i try to watch it. You guys are killing me i cant get to my stand till saturday! I hate working, i need a job where i get more time to hunt

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just got settled in. Last night I got a text after I went to bed that I have permission to hunt 75 acres of land near where I currently hunt. As I'm typing this im covered up in deer and can hear sparring not far off

I want to officially vote that this thread is the worst one known to the working man! Every time my phone goes off I run to it knowing that one of these times it's going to say someone tipped one over! I can't take it anymore, so I would like to ask the moderators to take this thread down si I don't loose me job, thank you! O $h!+ Rob is a moderator.......

Live from the swamp stand tonight! My kid is on stand tonight too. I'm just hoping to get a success text from him. No buck is safe from that kid!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139598-14459797170551_thumb.jpg

looks as if mother nature will have us grounded for the next couple of days. My plan is to hunt every morning starting this saturday for the next month! Cant Wait!