The Oak Pro-Am

Sorry guys, Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. had to leave the Oak early. Ray K. had a family emergency and we left the Oak this afternoon. Ray's Dad isn't doing too well.

Our best wishes, thoughts and prayers go out to Ray and his family.

Family comes first. I saw you guys at the gas dock this morning, but it looked like you were ready to rock, we can say hey some other time. Take care of your dad. - Mick

Wishing your Father the best Ray!!!!!

Here are the final results on The Orleans Pro Am (as posted on attheoak.com).... Congratulations to all who placed......now let's here some details!!!!!!

WOW....Are these numbers for real......must have been some TOUGH fishing!!

Orleans County Pro-Am Winners

(Courtesy Capt. Mike Waterhouse)

Pros:

Vision Quest - 229.91

Reel Excitement - 221.57

Tracker - 197.81

Rebel Charters - 196.83

Irish Pride / Cannonball - 196.58

Candy - 187.50

Intimidator - 179.96

Cortland / A-Tom-Mik - 158.26

Wharf Rat - 157.98

Cold Steel - 149.57

Ams:

Dodger - 162.07

Double Play II / Dreamweaver - 133.78

Liquid Plumber - 132.10

Screamer / A-Tom-Mik - 117.32

Fish Nuts - 111.87

Rock N Reel - 110.86

Agitator / North Of The Ridge - 99.81

This Is It - 88.57

Flat Top - 70.61

Triple J - 67.98

Western Challenge Cup Winners

Pros:

Cold Steel / A-Tom-Mik 545

Cortland / A-Tom-Mik - 525

Reel Pleasure - 510

Ams:

Rock N Reel - 565

Dodger - 549

Screamer / A-Tom-Mik and Lit-L-Bit Cra-Z - tied @ 538

Dear Friends all is as good as can be expected with dad.they did a triple i just got home from a 14 hr day.and they pulled out the vent tube at 6pm and he,s on his own breathing in much pain but healing ill know more in the morning.last year when i mentioned to my wife i was fishing with a couple guys i met on the internet(musky and fisherman).,she said i have to be careful of who i meet on the internet and to be careful.(yes dear)and off i went.well less than a year has gone by sence sodus pro am and im still ok.(phew)......i have had more concern from poeple i have meet 1nce twice or not at all in person on this site, than some people i have grown up with.I belive in your prayers,thoughts,andconcerns with all my heart ,and have dried a few tears reading your post. Thank You ,God BlessYou All that have posted or just thought in your heart a concern and have not posted .My DAD is a man of faith,love and caring ,and has said from as early as i can remember (IF ITS MENT TO HAPPEN IT WILL AND WHAT HAPPENS IS GODS WILL)...Its In GODS Hands Now . and as my wife has warned me be careful of who you meet on the internet ,little did i know you would turn out to be some of my closest supporters in times of need ......PS.i still ant giving out my secret lures or hot spots (love has its limits) Ray K.

Ray,

I am very glad the surgery went well! Your Dad is over the hurdle and on the back stretch now.

I will keep your family in my prayers.

Even though we have never met Ray, I feel like I know you, like you are a good friend.

I only hope that someday we will cross paths.

Keep the faith brother.

Ray that's great to hear. As you may remember my daughter had open heart surgery to remove a tumor "in" her heart last year (only the 4th such surgery ever preformed in the world) and she is doing great. Todays doctors are unbelievably talented and I am sure that as much as it sounds bad (triple bypass) it's as routine to them as it is for you to install a furnace. This is what they do and they are great at it.

Keep us posted and he's in my Prayers my friend:!:

P.S My wife said the same thing except she was right look who I met :lol::lol:

Hope he has a full recovery Ray.

I only hope that someday we will cross paths.

quote]

Just hope it's in opposite directions. Whatever you do, don't stop, he'll talk your ear off. :D:D:D

Musky - You mean like he writes? :?: I know he used a period followed by a capital letter somewhere in those 1000+ posts. Law of averages...dumb-luck...he had to...didn't he...someplace... :lol:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Just playing Ray. Hope you all get a good nights sleep. It's a very stressfull event.

That's OK Ray. We've secretly been emptying your tackle boxes while you've been at the hospital. Thank you for the spoon boxes. :)

I'm so glad your Dad's doing better. He gave us quite a scare. Tell him we are all thinkin of him and wishing him a speedy recovery. Give your Mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek from us too and tell her she's in our prayers too. God Bless Ol Friend. ;)

Thats great news Ray. On my way to the doctors my wife and i stopped by church and lit a couple of candles for you and your Dad. Hope he has a fast recovery.