Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Boat has been stripped boat and 2005 venture trailer 4.3 v6 runs great $3500 or best bought new boat need this one gone.

IMG_20170522_140205860.jpg

IMG_20170522_140136943.jpg

IMG_20170522_140155981.jpg

IMG_20170522_140204734.jpg

IMG_20170522_140126287_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170601_164434742_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170601_164434742_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170601_164432751_HDR.jpg

aybe I missed it but what is the length and beam? Also .... How about some pics of the inside/deck.

Edited by tangledline

Man that's one hell of a beautiful vessel!! It makes me sick to my stomach, seeing these boats sell in the price range I was looking at when I bought the efin nightmare I decided to go with. I'm seriously thinking about selling my boat, and buying a 7-10 year newer, turn key go fishing boat. I bought mine a year or two before the economy went to hell. My wife says stop beating myself up it is what it is.   :puke:

Edited by pap

What's the beam width?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

that hard top looks different from what i am use to seeing , did you make it , if so looks like a nice job . 

This is an all aluminum rig?  what is the fuel capacity and cruse speed?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 1986 Sportcraft 250 Hardtop Fisherman

Updated to reflect current state; 1986 Sport-craft 250 Fisherman. Original 5.0 230hp MerCruiser with Alpha 1 drive. Estimated hours is under 700 and it shows. Work done in the last 2 years; Rebuilt 4bl carb, new thermostat, new risers/manifolds, alternator, dist. cap, plugs, wires,  gimbal bearing, impeller, brand new prop. These items were preventive maintenance items, not failures. Stringers, floor and transom are solid and dry. LED lights just about everywhere including under gunnel

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1988 Starcraft Islander 221

Boat is immaculate inside and out. Floor was completely replaced in the last 3 years with fiberglass over marine plywood. Carpet and floor are perfect. Outside was professionally repainted and sealed. Boat does not leak one drop. 4 cylinder 2.5L motor starts and runs perfectly and sips gas. Runs 35 MPH with full tank of gas and 3 people. Has custom aluminum hard top that is rock solid. My sons dive off of it and wife sunbathes up there. Heavy duty 8 rod rocket launcher mounted to top and rod hol

• 1988 Starcraft Islander 221

Boat is immaculate inside and out. Floor was completely replaced in the last 3 years with fiberglass over marine plywood. Carpet and floor are perfect. Outside was professionally repainted and sealed. Boat does not leak one drop. 4 cylinder 2.5L motor starts and runs perfectly and sips gas. Runs 35 MPH with full tank of gas and 3 people. Has custom aluminum hard top that is rock solid. My sons dive off of it and wife sunbathes up there. Heavy duty 8 rod rocket launcher mounted to top and rod hol

• Starcraft Islander 26ft for sale 11,800

Rare find especially in this condition. Turn key operation alway been kept up and cleaned. Has a 351 5.8 main engine 9.9 four stroke johnson kicker with trollmaster and panther steering 2019 New marine radio/ antenna 2019 3 scotty elc auto stop riggers 2019 Fish hawk 4x 2018 Lowrance hook 7 gps / fishfinder 2018 Second fish finder / gps in back of boat   And much more, this is a fishing machine for a boat hate to see it go but already bought a bigger boat so it is what it is.   As

• 2002 Sportscraft 252 Hardtop Fishing boat

2002 Sport Craft Fishing Boat 1552 hrs. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you ne