Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin J Legg

SLR is starting to produce

I've been out a few times this week and been able to put fish in the boat each outing. Not a hot bite as fish are scattered but with some searching you can find some. Limited out last night in 3 hours of fishing.IMG_5464.thumb.JPG.00155f9b374600a4963048dd80589408.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_5461.JPG

Caught a pair last night trolling deep divers. Fish I caught were suspended in 35 fow. It's still rather hit and miss for me as I'm having to work for my fish but have been able to boat 9 in the last 4 outings.

Nice work!  I'm seeing similar results having to work to get anything going.  I'll bet we see an increase in activity the next few days

Another late night on the river. Caught 4 and lost 3. Not great percentage!IMG_5520.JPG

• Like 1

Nice Job!! Can't wait. Heading up to Kring Pt soon. Planning on 7 nights on  the river again. Last summer was a struggle. Couldn't boat a walleye. Did great on smallies and perch. Just couldn't get the eyes to bite. They were there though. Saw them stacked in 60' on my machine, and pulled the camera through them. Couple of BIG fish. Tracked my baits. Even smacked and hit them a couple times, but no hookups. Praying for better trips this time. But plenty of fun none the less. Oh, except for the 2 nites last year when the bugs thought I was sugar water. lmao.

Tight lines!

Capt you are definitely dialed in. if okay to ask, what depth range are you working? Thanks for any advice. Cannot wait. 1 more week of work 1st. Sitting desk tying up worm harness rigs as I write this lol. 

Nice job Kevin been a busy summer only been on the river 3 times havent even got a line wet yet. hopefully fall will be better for me.