Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlogger

A-Hole With Fireworks Conclusion

Well it took a year but we're back on the water. The boat was back in the water on the exact same weekend as its last trip out in 2018 before the fire. I had the work done at Fast Forward in Brewerton. He is very busy so it took a little longer than I hoped but the work was top notch. Boat looks factory showroom where the damage was and they also cleaned up some odd scuffs and scratches here and there. We are just getting familiar with the new home in Port Bay but the boat is catching fish already. Good to be back on the water. In light of the events I am considering a name change to The Phoenix.

On a side note, I heard that some morons were doing the exact same dumb crap, only at South Point instead of Sutter's, this year on the 4th with the fireworks. Launching them across the marina. It's like people think because the boats are on the water that they cannot catch fire. Maybe a quarter stick up their asses would get the point across.

IMG_20180705_112611868_HDR.thumb.jpg.fb01e03cffba4fbd4452b64972411599.jpg1006821337_newgunner.thumb.jpg.f4ca7bb2dcfe9be43cb21bdd10d9f23c.jpg1764212026_donking.thumb.jpg.acdda2ffc31cf69fe0d86bf1c7a98092.jpg20181109_085534.thumb.jpg.d939428d0ef0e71c7e3db2f331e8c4f1.jpg

• Like 5

Happy that a nice fisherman like you gets to be back on the water have a great fishing season

Boat looks nice good to see ya back on the water . Port Bay is a grate port . With Hank near by to keep boat in ship shape and an eye on things helps out a lot .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats on getting the boat back on the water, it looks good as new!

Time to rename the boat “firecracker”

1 hour ago, Gill-T said:

Time to rename the boat “firecracker”

Nah, he might jinx it