Boat and trailer registration delay?

1 hour ago, lrg355 said:

I have not received the boat and trailer registration renewal applications in the mail yet. Has anyone else experience this?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The trailer renewals come in december.  But if you have your number you can do it online as stated above.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lyteline said:

As the DMV offices are closed,there are no
penalties for not having our stickers.If we renew online NYS gets all the revenue.If you renew at your county DMV,your county gets half an d the state gets half...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Really?  Did not know that.

Support your county...

Trailer registrations with expiration of March 1, 2020 or later will be extended and you still have to have your trailer inspected

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Trailer registrations with March 1, 2020 or later will be extended and you still have to have your trailer inspected

I tried to renew my 2 trailer registrations 3 times on line got to the last page entered my credit card 2 different ones it said card was refused.   I read later on line they Will enter credit cards the next day. I will probably get charged 6 TIMES.

I tried to renew my 2 trailer registrations 3 times on line got to the last page entered my credit card 2 different ones it said card was refused.   I read later on line they Will enter credit cards the next day. I will probably get charged 6 TIMES.

I just registered my trailer on- line. Got to the end and it said “ oops there’s been a problem “. Instead of trying again I went back to. MyDmv. The registration is now valid to 12/2020. Before you re enter your card #. Check to see if the transaction actually went through Now I hope my sticker gets here sometime before December. Lol

DMV stickers are valid till a later date. At least that is their story.

I own a driving school personal experience when you need to know the law ask state police . My post about registrations after March 1 will be extended is right off DMV website. Just trying to keep fellow fishermen from getting a ticket.

DMV stickers are valid till a later date. At least that is their story.

DMV website states expirations after March 1 , 2020 or later will be extended. However vehicle inspection requirements remain unchanged.Trailers expire in December so you have to renew by mail. Please don’t open yourself up for a ticket.

So going to see my dealer for a trailer inspection is no hassle? What about the employees who are staying home, the rest of the staff there? Trailer inspection should be check your lights anyway, the chain, etc. The governor should address this situation, also your automobile inspection? I remember when there was no vehicle inspections and no one died.

I registered my truck on line last week and got it in the mail yesterday. I did my boat trailer early this year because I moved and needed it. On dmv website it says inspection s due now can be delayed.

I registered my truck on line last week and got it in the mail yesterday. I did my boat trailer early this year because I moved and needed it. On dmv website it says inspection s due now can be delayed.

March 31,2020 expirations can be extended