Waneta tournament

IMG_4594.JPG

Our Waneta tournament is on for October 3. You can register at ny musky 69 > https://nymusky.com. There won’t be a gathering afterwards due to the virus. All entries are on line. All the information and forms are on line. I will be at the launch from 6 to 7 to hand out buttons. I’ll be shoving off at 7 but will leave a coffee can of buttons at the launch. I’ll also have some in my boat. Text me at 315 879 8787. PLEASE make sure your pics are ok before releasing the fish. Maybe put her back in the bag while you check your photos. Good luck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

I fished there today. Water temp was 64 at 2 pm when I left. No floating weeds to speak of. Water is low. I knocked bottom in the channel coming in. My fault for not being trimmed up enough but be cautious. My boat is 18’6”. I saw a good size bow rider having a tough time in the channel. They got halfway and turned around. I didn’t catch anything or even see one.

We can’t have the usual lure raffle without a gathering so I’m doing one on my own. To enter text a pic of a fish with the Waneta 2020 button showing to 315 879 8787. Any fish will do. Musky,pickerel,bass,anything. Include your name. Drawing will be old school names in a hat. IMG_4606.JPGtop to bottom with top bait to first pick,next to second,etc. lee lures flaptail,raptor,Dadson with 2 fish on it,Lynch glide,Baker with one score. Cut off is 8 pm on tournament day. Tight lines to all.

• Like 2

Congrats! Beauty:yes: Always seems incredible to me that something grows that big in that little shallow lake:smile:

Edited by Sk8man

Brian caught 4 fish

Jeremy caught the 50 so he also takes big fish

travis caught 1 fish he took 3rd by 3/4 "

all n' all everyone was resondsible at lanuch so looks like we might run the big baller at chautauqua