Jump to content

Canandaigua Canandaigua Lake Trout Derby roll call!


Recommended Posts

85% of me is looking forward to the derby in a few weeks! The other 15% hates all the boat pressure on one of my favorite fingerlakes!

 

Who’s going?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, adesalvo said:

85% of me is looking forward to the derby in a few weeks! The other 15% hates all the boat pressure on one of my favorite fingerlakes!

Me Too hate all the pressure on the best lake in New York for good rainbows

Who’s going?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...