8" nil's is all I use now. I haven't had the gas auger out the 2 years I've had the nil's. Cuts like butter in any ice thickness.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Well I've never mistakenly snagged and underwater debris, but I have heard it's from the Niagara River. Been dodging it for at least a month now.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
All forecasts nowadays whether on TV or in NOAA are generated by models. Some use one model and some use a different one. The human element with forecasting is gone. I can tell that if a cold front goes through 5 days from now it's gonna be a bit windy. These models don't spit that info out till it's too late. If a human was doing it, they would say it would be a bit windy from the west a few days ahead of time.
These forecasts are waaaaaaay worse than 5-10 years ago. And back then it was tough.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Bingo! The internet (lou) has taken much of the guess work out of finding the fish. Greater than 10 years ago their was a lot of driving around and searching. We are all spoiled nowadays.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
They don't make them anymore. I heard it takes like a $800 order and they'll make them for you.
Reason for discontinuing is they weren't selling. Lol
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
I have a charter 3-8 this afternoon in front of your kids swing set today. If you guys could meet at Tommy's 8-815ish I'll be back.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
You've crossed the line. I'm sure the mods deleted this. Your throwing accusations at someone and expecting everyone to take your word. Maybe your right, but this isn't judge Judy's court. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters